SportsWrath

Golden Corral 500 At Atlanta Motor Speedway

Virginia Giant

Pulling out of the pits he hit the 22 car, had to go behind the wall because of a tie rod I think.

God damnit, I am having bad luck so far this year. Only 4 races and going down like the Titanic. Holy shit Labonte is out already.

I hate this fucking sport, Biffle dominates the whole race again, suddenly slides up the track and fucks something up, drops positions until the last lap where he runs out of gas and falls from 10th to 16th. I could eat fucking nails right now.

I hate this fucking sport, Biffle dominates the whole race again, suddenly slides up the track and fucks something up, drops positions until the last lap where he runs out of gas and falls from 10th to 16th. I could eat fucking nails right now.

damn hope thats not going to be the way his whole year goes

Well I thought I picked Edwards for the week but for some reason the commish said I put down Johnson. I have the sent email right here and I put Edwards down. Of course I am not going to say anything, I am not in 5th place. I moved up about 7 spots. I am 201 points behind the leader. The funny thing is that this asshole who is one of my really good friends has picked the winner in the last 4 races. Don't know how the hell he has gotten so lucky. I took Gordon for the week. I will see you all next week. Thanks

Well I thought I picked Edwards for the week but for some reason the commish said I put down Johnson. I have the sent email right here and I put Edwards down. Of course I am not going to say anything, I am not in 5th place. I moved up about 7 spots. I am 201 points behind the leader. The funny thing is that this asshole who is one of my really good friends has picked the winner in the last 4 races. Don't know how the hell he has gotten so lucky. I took Gordon for the week. I will see you all next week. Thanks

I thought you said you could only use a driver once the first 12 weeks. How did he pick the winner the past 4 races when there has only been 4 races, and Johnson won 2 of them. :confused: