SportsWrath

the New Jersey Giants

Lughead

great counterpoint :mellow:

Is it not true? :unsure: Shit the Meadowlands have seen 4 Championchip titles in the last 12 years. 3 from the Devils and I dont have to name the other. Its a great place tohave a team. Jets dont countas they rent from us. :clap:

Is it not true? :unsure: Shit the Meadowlands have seen 4 Championchip titles in the last 12 years. 3 from the Devils and I dont have to name the other. Its a great place tohave a team. Jets dont countas they rent from us. :clap:

Hockey doesn't count. Great place to have a team? Your kidding right? My campus

is like five minutes away from Giants stadium and there is nothing around the stadium or East

Rutherford.

Hockey doesn't count. Great place to have a team? Your kidding right? My campus

is like five minutes away from Giants stadium and there is nothing around the stadium or East

Rutherford.

10 minutes away from the city and there's nothing to do? And I guess you also didnt know they were making a sports xanadeu, I dont think I spelt that right. Theres alot of resturants, shopping malls, movie theatres and tons of other things minutes away from the meadowlands. And if by "hockey doesnt count," you mean golf than thats right. It doesnt....... <_<

10 minutes away from the city and there's nothing to do? And I guess you also didnt know they were making a sports xanadeu, I dont think I spelt that right. Theres alot of resturants, shopping malls, movie theatres and tons of other things minutes away from the meadowlands. And if by "hockey doesnt count," you mean golf than thats right. It doesnt....... <_>

Didn't I just say I go to school 10 minutes away from Giants Stadium?

Oh yes, they are building Xanadu....30 years too late. Giants games would be

alot easier to get too if they had better public transportation to get to the Stadium.

Parking is a nightmare.

Golf and Hockey are two different things...we aren't talking about golf. I'm

also willing to bet that the U.S. Open gets more ratings than these NHL playoff games.

Didn't I just say I go to school 10 minutes away from Giants Stadium?

Oh yes, they are building Xanadu....30 years too late. Giants games would be

alot easier to get too if they had better public transportation to get to the Stadium.

Parking is a nightmare.

Golf and Hockey are two different things...we aren't talking about golf. I'm

also willing to bet that the U.S. Open gets more ratings than these NHL playoff games.

Parking only sucks now because of all the construction. Ratings dont mean shit. Its all about respect. I respect athletes. Golfing is more of an art than it is athletic. And im only comparing the two because you said:

Hockey doesn't count.

Than you went on to say that the meadowlands isnt a great plae for sports or having a team, whatever. Obviously if the Giants are staying there it is.

Parking only sucks now because of all the construction. Ratings dont mean shit. Its all about respect. I respect athletes. Golfing is more of an art than it is athletic. And im only comparing the two because you said:

Than you went on to say that the meadowlands isnt a great plae for sports or having a team, whatever. Obviously if the Giants are staying there it is.

If the Meadowlands is a good place for sports, then why did the Devils move to Newark of all

places? Right now there is NOTHING around Giants Stadium..sure there are a couple of restaurants

on route 3 but they are your Olive Garden types.

Oh and parking was a mess 8 or 10 years ago too, I went to the 2002 season finale

and it took us 3 hours just to get out of the parking lot.

Lets be realistic, the reason the Giants are in East Rutherford is because the land is cheap.

That and theres nowhere in New York for a Football Stadium.

If the Meadowlands is a good place for sports, then why did the Devils move to Newark of all

places? Right now there is NOTHING around Giants Stadium..sure there are a couple of restaurants

Oh and parking was a mess 8 or 10 years ago too, I went to the 2002 season finale

Because money talks. Newark pushed for it becaue they think its gonna clean up Newark. Not so much. Although ive been there and its nice. Theres lots of places to go in Hobokenand Jersey City which is 15 minutes, if not less, away from the stadium. Somehow I dont think that we have the only stadium in the NFL that has bad traffic. So get over it. New Jersey they stay.

They should have moved to Leonardo, NJ!!!!!! :TU: