SportsWrath

Is this Acorsi's Worst Offseason?

Guest Lockhart

Guest Lockhart
apologetic for what? 24 tds? nearly 4000 yards? 11 wins? a division title?

better than Carson Plamers 2005 year? :LMAO: You really are delusional aren't you? I will sign for 11 wins, 24 tds, 5-6 less Ints and a 5-7 % points better on his comp%. Thats what realistic fans do.

How about these stats - 4 TD passes and 10 interceptions in the Giants last 6 games - he completely collapsed. This year there is no honeymoon. If he starts the season playing as aaaaawful aaws he did the last half of 2005, he will be benched. The defenses and Tiki carried Eli in 2005, while Eli's play steadily declined as the season wore on. Three or four bad games in 2006 he will and should be benched. He is getting paid like a Super Star but playing like a backup. The Giants missed the boart when they drafted Ron Dayne instead of Shaun Alexander - they made the same mistake in 2004 taking Eli instead of the Super Bowl Champion Ben Roethlisberger. Both of these were the dunderheaded moves of the hopelessly lost Ernie Accorsi.

stick a fucking tampon in your vagina, you whiny bitch.

bump...

Game one hasn't been played yet but Dallas and Washington has zoomed by NY...

The stupidity from these women is unending...

one tampon is not gonna stop the gusher between her legs...i suggest pampers or depends..

twats

Guest Nutty Sack
bump...

Game one hasn't been played yet but Dallas and Washington has zoomed by NY...

The stupidity from these women is unending...

one tampon is not gonna stop the gusher between her legs...i suggest pampers or depends..

twats

You left out Philadelphia.

Guest Lockhart
?????

yeah they have made big FA moves...

The Eagles signed Darren Howard, a defensive End in the Dwight Freeney mold - he was the Saints Franchise Tag player in 2005. The rest of their problems were injury related. They still need a WR, but that is about it. The Giants got to play a injury riddled Eagle team in 2005 - that won't be the case in 2006. When healthy, McNabb has owned the Giants.

The Eagles signed Darren Howard, a defensive End in the Dwight Freeney mold - he was the Saints Franchise Tag player in 2005. The rest of their problems were injury related. They still need a WR, but that is about it. The Giants got to play a injury riddled Eagle team in 2005 - that won't be the case in 2006. When healthy, McNabb has owned the Giants.

And that defense is still a year older. They lost one of the best WRs in the game and they're now better? I understand T.O. was a cancer, but you cannot say he wasn't a difference maker on the field.

Guest Lockhart
And that defense is still a year older. They lost one of the best WRs in the game and they're now better? I understand T.O. was a cancer, but you cannot say he wasn't a difference maker on the field.

I agree with you about TO and the Eagles. He was the only legitimate WR they had, although Reggie Brown made great strides as a rookie. The Eagles do have a huge hole in the WR position.

Howard has not played a full season since 2002

Philly let Runyan go, kearse sucked last year...ect ect...

T.O. is gone....

and McNabb is going to jump right back in a saddle and kill NY...

It's amazing that you guys call yourselves NY fans...

stratch that.. it's pathetic...

I agree with you about TO and the Eagles. He was the only legitimate WR they had, although Reggie Brown made great strides as a rookie. The Eagles do have a huge hole in the WR position.

Huge hole? More like a supermasive black hole. Maybe they should move Westbrook to the wideout position. Reggie Brown did improve as the season went on but he is not going to be a star in this league. Didn't the Eagles just sign a FA WR?

With all the money they have to spend, I am surprised they did not go out and sign more players. They still have a good team. More of a wild card caliber team now. TO was the missing piece to that puzzle.

You guys also forgot Pinkston who will be back next year... he is a good reciever and because of his season ending injury you guys automatically believe he will just quit?? Lol, watch him become one of the NFC's top WR's...

If it were not for the consistent rantings of the 4 Goofballs, this is a sensible topic.

I'd say that it's too early to tell whether his offseason moves are wise or not. Now if we don't go on the replace Eli tangent (since it's not going to happen), then we can look at the offseason moves.

I like the Madision and Demps pick up. I like letting Will Allen go and I think that we were smart to let Lavar go by. We do need a big DT and so I'm not sure what I think about our LB needs as well.

We've seldom been a big name FA pick up team, barring ST. Of course, with Feagles retiring, we should have been more active at punter.

I think Pierce may have been EA's swansong for FA's, since we destabilized Wash's LB's with that move and then I always liked the drafting of Shockey, that's a huge pick up for us and out of all the K. Winslow's etc. of the past few years, we got the right end of that type of move.

If it were not for the consistent rantings of the 4 Goofballs, this is a sensible topic.

I'd say that it's too early to tell whether his offseason moves are wise or not. Now if we don't go on the replace Eli tangent (since it's not going to happen), then we can look at the offseason moves.

I like the Madision and Demps pick up. I like letting Will Allen go and I think that we were smart to let Lavar go by. We do need a big DT and so I'm not sure what I think about our LB needs as well.

We've seldom been a big name FA pick up team, barring ST. Of course, with Feagles retiring, we should have been more active at punter.

I think Pierce may have been EA's swansong for FA's, since we destabilized Wash's LB's with that move and then I always liked the drafting of Shockey, that's a huge pick up for us and out of all the K. Winslow's etc. of the past few years, we got the right end of that type of move.

Guest Lockhart
Howard has not played a full season since 2002

Philly let Runyan go, kearse sucked last year...ect ect...

T.O. is gone....

and McNabb is going to jump right back in a saddle and kill NY...

It's amazing that you guys call yourselves NY fans...

stratch that.. it's pathetic...

McNabb beat the Giants game after game with Peeka-boo Pinky and Fred-X as his WRs - he will have no problem with Reggie Brown and someone else.

Guest Nutty Sack
McNabb beat the Giants game after game with Peeka-boo Pinky and Fred-X as his WRs - he will have no problem with Reggie Brown and someone else.

And don't forget that the Invisible Man and The Phantom will be playing our defensive tackle positions so Donovan and his backs should have a field day running it up the gut.

Whatever you say...

The roster looks a little different for both teams...

Lockhart you are the epitome of hypocrite why not post us a link to the peeka-boo over the middle game again?? Or some more BS on how Mcsadd sucks..

You are so full of complete shit you can’t eve keep track of your lies and contradictions..

Stop quoting stats to bolster your position. You know better. Stats are the refuge of the defensive and, in Eli's case, the apologists. Surely you can't tell us that he was an effective player last year? He was flat out awful from about week seven on. And he became progressively worse with each game, culminated with a playoff game that was one for the record books, but for all the wrong reasons.

Look, I like the kid, and as a Giants fan I am pulling for him to light up the upcoming season. But I just don't know yet. This year is critical, I believe, and will go a long way towards telling us what we have with him. And it scares me when I hear about bad mechanics, tired arm, etc. For God's sake, throwing mechanics are usually worked out by, at the latest, sophomore year in college. Tired arm? Throw some weights around!

I for one am not a huge stats guy(why I respect Roetlisberger) and I am a big W and L guy and our Qb had 11 W's and 5 L's in 05. Thats what is important to me and in a season I expected the young QB to go through his ups and downs and hoped for 8-8 I am quite pleased with the progress. How many Qb's won 11 games? To say he was not an "effective" player is assinine. Was he great? No hardly. Was his year spectacular? No. Did he shows signs of good play?Yes

What I am looking for like the entire Giants offense outside Tiki is more balance, I want a steady type offense and not this feast or famine crap we saw last year. I think as teams adjusted their gameplans ELI and the Giants did not adjust as well and that needs to improve.

I for one am not a huge stats guy(why I respect Roetlisberger) and I am a big W and L guy and our Qb had 11 W's and 5 L's in 05. Thats what is important to me and in a season I expected the young QB to go through his ups and downs and hoped for 8-8 I am quite pleased with the progress. How many Qb's won 11 games? To say he was not an "effective" player is assinine. Was he great? No hardly. Was his year spectacular? No. Did he shows signs of good play?Yes

What I am looking for like the entire Giants offense outside Tiki is more balance, I want a steady type offense and not this feast or famine crap we saw last year. I think as teams adjusted their gameplans ELI and the Giants did not adjust as well and that needs to improve.

I still see Tiki getting 2,000 yards! :rock::P

Guest Lockhart

accorsi's off season just improved a bit with Arrington taking off - losing Keyshawn is too bad , but not devastating. Signing Arrington would have been the Giants biggest blunder since Ron Dayne or extending Sehorn.

accorsi's off season just improved a bit with Arrington taking off - losing Keyshawn is too bad , but not devastating. Signing Arrington would have been the Giants biggest blunder since Ron Dayne or extending Sehorn.
I am no fan of Awful Accorsi and think that he should have been canned by Mara & Tisch years ago. The idea that he would offer Me-Shawn any deal at all is a sign of his stupidity. We need defensive help and we can address the third WR problem in the draft. On another note, IMO, Eli needs to hit the weights really hard and he needs help in correcting his mechanics. Toward the end of last season, he was throwing off his back foot almost all the time. If we had really good coaches, that would have been noticed and corrected at that time. Face it, DICK-tator Tom and his "choice" assistants are both blind and stupid. The employment of these individuals that no other team would hire is a great example of the incompetence of Awful Accorsi. They all need to be shown the door. :furious:

Guest Lockhart
I am no fan of Awful Accorsi and think that he should have been canned by Mara & Tisch years ago. The idea that he would offer Me-Shawn any deal at all is a sign of his stupidity. We need defensive help and we can address the third WR problem in the draft. On another note, IMO, Eli needs to hit the weights really hard and he needs help in correcting his mechanics. Toward the end of last season, he was throwing off his back foot almost all the time. If we had really good coaches, that would have been noticed and corrected at that time. Face it, DICK-tator Tom and his "choice" assistants are both blind and stupid. The employment of these individuals that no other team would hire is a great example of the incompetence of Awful Accorsi. They all need to be shown the door. :furious:

Don't blame the coaches for Eli's collapse - ti was Eli's and and Eli's alone. In the NFL you HAVE to be able to throw off of your backfoot. Problem was he was confused, erratic, inaccurate and weak. Blaming the coaches is hiding from the real problem. Either Eli plays better this yearor he doesn't - blaming the coaches is a complete cop-out. Ben and Carson Plamer throw off their backfoot all the time - simply put they are better than Eli right now. The Coaches can't make a great QB out of a mediocre one - Either Eli improves on his own or he is history - another Ron Dayne.