SportsWrath

Girardi Suspended One Game...

...for arguing a call that was obviously wrong and the umps had to end up admitting they were wrong. AGAIN. 3 blown calls in one week at Yankee Stadium. 2 home runs called back and a ball that was called a 3rd strike foul caught by the catcher (when Giambi didn't even swing). Is it me or are the umps just HORRIBLE this year?

...for arguing a call that was obviously wrong and the umps had to end up admitting they were wrong. AGAIN. 3 blown calls in one week at Yankee Stadium. 2 home runs called back and a ball that was called a 3rd strike foul caught by the catcher (when Giambi didn't even swing). Is it me or are the umps just HORRIBLE this year?

They pretty much suck every year, and now the "authorities" are going out of their way to sissify another sport. You can't argue without getting suspended? The Farnsworth suspension was even more ridiculous.

I'm surprised Randolph wasn't suspended for saying something stupid. Maybe they will enforce that rule next year.

They pretty much suck every year, and now the "authorities" are going out of their way to sissify another sport. You can't argue without getting suspended? The Farnsworth suspension was even more ridiculous.

I'm surprised Randolph wasn't suspended for saying something stupid. Maybe they will enforce that rule next year.

I think every manager has a legitimate gripe with the umps this year and have every reason to argue calls.

The hooplah surrounding this is ridiculous. People are saying that this will ignite the team.

Am I the only one that feels a manager making an idiot of himself doesnt really help?

Can't hurt, either! It's nice to see a manager show some passion for a change. It reminds me of the Billy and Earl days.