SportsWrath

This team looks like its going on a run

osi724dasack

funny thing I saw on his Wikipedia...he lost an MMA competition to Michael Westbrook(of the Redskins)...Westbrook made him submit!

Not the first time Westbrook outdueled Michigan. He also jumped Stephen Davus during a Skins practice. I wouldn't mess with that dude, no matter how many times I played a bouncer in mid-level productions.

I think the notion that Moss runs backwards is somewhat overblown. He did it a couple times, and those few times seem to disproportionately resonate in the collective memory. If you went back and watched the tape of his catches (don't worry, it's a short tape), you'll find that he only ran backwards a few times, sometimes because he was already coming back to the ball to make a reception -- after all, we threw him a steady amount of 10-yard hooks because CBs played so far off of him. He had five catches in his last game against Washington, none of which were followed by him running backwards...

He ran backwards against Washington on third down. From my perspective in the crowd he had the first and ran back then slipped i think.

He ran backwards against Washington on third down. From my perspective in the crowd he had the first and ran back then slipped i think.

You're right. It was his first catch of the game. He did play well after that, including converting a 4th down.

You're right. It was his first catch of the game. He did play well after that, including converting a 4th down.

I just found it surprising that Moss had such a productive game (for his standards), and the coaches used his back injury as an excuse to sit him down for the rest of the year.

Makes you wonder how the Giants main guys feel about him. That's why I'm so down on him right now.

I just found it surprising that Moss had such a productive game (for his standards), and the coaches used his back injury as an excuse to sit him down for the rest of the year.

Makes you wonder how the Giants main guys feel about him. That's why I'm so down on him right now.

By the time he was healthy, Smith had a good game vs. NE and they stuck with him the rest of the way. At that point in the season, we could only keep one of the two active.