SportsWrath

Terrell Thomas tells the Wfan that he's coming into camp

boohyah

Both Butler and Knight have had success playing safety without having to rely on top-notch speed. They're smart players and will almost certainly be on the field at the same time in certain packages. It's a decent bet that they enter the season as the starters.

idk man that would scare me alot. yes Knight has had success and I am a fan of Butler, but i dnt think that they should be our 2 starting safetys.

but 1 of them should definately start at SS alongside Kenny Phillips if he looks ready to start.

one thing I do wanna see out of Butler is for him to lay someone out, at his size he should be scaring opposing WR's of going over the middle.

idk man that would scare me alot. yes Knight has had success and I am a fan of Butler, but i dnt think that they should be our 2 starting safetys.

but 1 of them should definately start at SS alongside Kenny Phillips if he looks ready to start.

one thing I do wanna see out of Butler is for him to lay someone out, at his size he should be scaring opposing WR's of going over the middle.

The two best guys will start, and there's a very good chance that Butler and Knight will be the two best guys. Johnson couldn't unseat an injured Butler last year, Knight is an accomplished vet that's started every game he's played in since 1999, and Phillips is a 21-year old rookie. Rest assurred that all four guys will get playing time, and the best two guys will start on opening night ... even if it's the two slowest guys.

The two best guys will start, and there's a very good chance that Butler and Knight will be the two best guys. Johnson couldn't unseat an injured Butler last year, Knight is an accomplished vet that's started every game he's played in since 1999, and Phillips is a 21-year old rookie. Rest assurred that all four guys will get playing time, and the best two guys will start on opening night ... even if it's the two slowest guys.

yes you can definately make a case that Butler and Knight are the best safetys on the team since Phillips is a rook.

but i do see Phillips starting opening night

If anyone wants to listen to the transcript, I found a link. Great interview. Thomas talks about safety vs. corner, his rooting for New England in the SB, his desire to make a name for himself, etc.

It's worth taking the 10 minutes out of your day to hear.

Here's the page....once on the page, go down a couple of subjects and click on Terrell Thomas.

Thomas Interview on WFAN

If anyone wants to listen to the transcript, I found a link. Great interview. Thomas talks about safety vs. corner, his rooting for New England in the SB, his desire to make a name for himself, etc.

It's worth taking the 10 minutes out of your day to hear.

Here's the page....once on the page, go down a couple of subjects and click on Terrell Thomas.

Thomas Interview on WFAN

What?? Get rid of him!!! :P

What?? Get rid of him!!! :P

Ha, ha......he's going nowhere but Giants stadium. At least he was honest. He said that he's been on a championship team at USC and understands the difficulty and sheer awesomeness of completing a perfect season so he wanted to see it happen in his lifetime. He followed that up with, "but I'm a Giant now and that's who I want to win".

Ha, ha......he's going nowhere but Giants stadium. At least he was honest. He said that he's been on a championship team at USC and understands the difficulty and sheer awesomeness of completing a perfect season so he wanted to see it happen in his lifetime. He followed that up with, "but I'm a Giant now and that's who I want to win".

This is why I could have never been a professional athelete. If draft day came, and ANY team besides the Giants called, I'd tell em to go fuck themselves, I bleed Giant blue baby!!!! :P