SportsWrath

Undrafted Free Agents signed by Giants

BleedinBlue

Recently maybe. I remember D. Williams, J Schraeder and M Rypien whoopin our asses a few times en route to SB's. <_<

Doug Williams came from Tampa, I'm talking first rounders Blue. I don't believe Schraeder or Rypien were first rounders. I'm talking guys like Heath Shuler/ Patrick Ramsey.

Also, Jay Schraeder never whooped our ass. Williams in 87 and Rypien in 91.

Then they DID draft the ultimate bust Heath Shuler...

That they did. But he's got competition for the ULTIMATE bust at QB. Not just for the Skins, but overall from:

RYAN LEAF

DANNY WUERFUL(sp?)

1 - OL Andrew Bain - Miami__6-3, 344lbs__40yd: 5.0_(Scout.com 4 star rating)

2 - OL Glenn "Digger" Bujnoch - Cincinnati__6-5, 280lbs_40yd: n/a

3 - DE Wallace Gilberry - Alabama__6-4, 263lbs__40yd: n/a

4 - DE Antonio Reynolds - Tennessee__6-3, 245lbs__40yd: n/a

5 - S Nehemiah Warrick - Michigan State__6-1, 215lbs__40yd: 4.60

----[Edit 1:42PM 4/28]----

6 - DT Nate Robinson (not the Knick point guard) - Akron__6-4, 320lbs__40yd: 4.96

----[Edit 2:12PM 4/28]----

7 - OT Dylan Thiry - Northwestern__6-8 315lbs__40yd: n/a (Three-year starter left tackle - named to All Big 10 second team)

8 - OT Carnell Stewart - LSU__6-5 311lbs__40yd: n/a (Three year starter as a "defensive tackle", moved to "offensive tackle" senior year enroute to national championship)

----[Edit 6:42PM 4/28]----

9 - WR D.J. Hall - Alabama__6-3 198 lbs__40yd: 4.48 (rated as 3rd round pick - can make circus catches and plays vertically or horizontally - can stretch the field - some off field issues)

----[Edit 5:47AM 4/29]----

10 - OLB Kenwin Cummings - Wingate__6-2 270 lbs__40yd: 4.75 (played DE at small school, but is trying out for linebacker as a SAM)

----[Edit 3:00PM 4/29]----

11 - DT Eric Butler - Washburn__6-2 300 lbs__40yd: n/a

----[Edit 5:20AM 4/30]----

12 - DT Josh Muse - Louisiana Tech__6-3, 315 lbs__40yd: n/a

13 - P/K Owen Tolson - Army__6-2, 211lbs__40yd: n/a (strong and accurate leg - shows ability to directional punt inside 20 yd line - very accurate - never had a punt blocked in 4 yr career at West Point)

----[Edit 1:05PM 4/30]----

14 - DT Ogemdi Nwagbuo - Michigan State__6-4, 290 lbs__40yd: n/a

----[Edit 5:45AM 5/2]----

15 - OG Earl Cager - Southeastern Louisiana__6-6 365lbs__40yd: n/a

note: Wallace Gilberry refused Giants offer and then signed with the Redskins. Must be he figured it was a waste of time trying to make a team that already has Strahan, Umenyura, Tuck, and Kiwanuka and that he had a lot better chance of making a team that actually needed DE help.

Apparantly, the Giants ended up beating out Washington for Gilberry's services as reported in another post

(this according to NorthJersey.com in the "True Blue" section of the paper)

We beat out the Skins for Gilberrys services??

That's the word on the street. He was projected by almost all scouts to be gone by the 5th round. For whatever reason though, he fell through the cracks and went undrafted.

Is it just me, but I see no future with Jason Campbell as QB of that team. I don't think he's that good, and is another example of how the Skins simply can't pick QB's.

He's got some talent. The numbers suggest that he and Eli were somewhat even as QBs prior to the playoff run, although the Skins success with Collins raises some questions.

FWIW, Andre Woodson was twice the SEC QB that Campbell was.

You're right, we'll always have Jim Zorn. :)

It's no small achievement to start with that coaching staff, add in Fassel, and wind up with a guy that doesn't even get the team colors correct.

I'm sure there might be some 'Skins fans breaking out the straight pins.

You must not know Redskins fans.. They all think they are a dominant team, we're a fluke, and it's between them and the Cowboys for the division at worst and the NFC at best.

I could handle the Eagles winning a super bowl, and even though I'd hate it, to a lesser extent the Boys. But if the skins ever win a super bowl I may honestly consider suicide.

You must not know Redskins fans.. They all think they are a dominant team, we're a fluke, and it's between them and the Cowboys for the division at worst and the NFC at best.

I could handle the Eagles winning a super bowl, and even though I'd hate it, to a lesser extent the Boys. But if the skins ever win a super bowl I may honestly consider suicide.

See, I don't mind the Skins, HATEEEE the Cowboys, and RESPECT the Eagles....

See, I don't mind the Skins, HATEEEE the Cowboys, and RESPECT the Eagles....

I hate them as well, and actuslly I was just thinking of all the skins fans aroundhere who'd never shut up, didn't even think of all the fucking cowboys fans around here.

Fuck em both I hope neither team ever wins another super bowl.

I'll wear more black than a goth Johnny Cash if the Eagles win a superbowl.

I'll wear more black than a goth Johnny Cash if the Eagles win a superbowl.

Guess it all comes down to where you live. You're surrounded by agles fans, I'm surrounded by Skins fans, and Cowboys fans or as i call them...The anti-Redskins fans.