SportsWrath

The Red Sox sink to a new low

BIGBLUE01

Of course not you, BB1. I was talking to the tard who posted before me. You know- the guy who sounds like he gets his material from WWE broadcasts. He'd fit right in with those YouTube rejects.

I figured, I was just messin around. :P

Oh man, please dont tell me a fellow Yankee fan would fit in on youtube? Even more so a, as you say it, a TARD. lol

I remember KillSmackPapa, but I dont believe I've ever seen him.

Oh, and BTW, F*%!!!#$$**&&K YOUR RED SOX!!! :P

I wish I could of done the same thing for Citi (whored out name) field.

http://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/article/58103

May not officially be called "naming rights", but it's pretty much the same thing. Is this whoreish?

Among the biggest signage opportunities offered in the comprehensive financial services package are large signs on the highways around the stadium; prominent exposure on Gate 4, the stadium’s main entrance; several fixed signs on top of the stadium, affording an aerial view; a large sign atop the right-field scoreboard; even bigger signage on the back of the scoreboard, facing a new subway stop; signs on interior gates leading to the field; fixed and LED signs inside the stadium and the stadium bowl; permanent dugout branding; scoreboard vignettes; behind-the-plate signage and a logo on all Yankees tickets.