SportsWrath

This is really bad to post....but funny too

BleedinBlue

Who really gives a fuck?

Go away.

how bitter of you...if you don't, how did you put it, "give a fuck," then by all means, don't respond to the dog's comments that clearly have nothing to do with you...

I want to kill myself. The entire season down the drain. We're going to hear about this bullshit for the rest of our fucking lives

....Your Goddamn right!! :P

Now imagine if the Pats had won; We (not just Giants fans but everyone on planet earth) were going to hear about this bullshit for the rest of our fucking lives.

I stated right after the win and at the canyon of heroes that the Giants did America a favor by winning this game.

if the dog were an eagles fan, he would have taken greater umbrage with the fact that court jester confused ron jaworski with richard todd...

2 big dumb white QB's that LT murdered on the field. Whats the difference?

Now imagine if the Pats had won; We (not just Giants fans but everyone on planet earth) were going to hear about this bullshit for the rest of our fucking lives.

I stated right after the win and at the canyon of heroes that the Giants did America a favor by winning this game.

I disagree. The Gmen were expected to lose, Hell, most had us 14+ point underdogs. Had the Pats won, the Giants would have been just another NFC scrub in New England's path to perfection. As it stands, the Gmen have recouped the Superbowl in the name of the NFC. Regardless, had we lost, I am positive our gameday thread would have looked much the same as theirs.....thankfully, it was not.

I disagree. The Gmen were expected to lose, Hell, most had us 14+ point underdogs. Had the Pats won, the Giants would have been just another NFC scrub in New England's path to perfection. As it stands, the Gmen have recouped the Superbowl in the name of the NFC. Regardless, had we lost, I am positive our gameday thread would have looked much the same as theirs.....thankfully, it was not.

And nobody gave the NFC any chance. Hell I think GB would have given the Pats a good game also.

And nobody gave the NFC any chance. Hell I think GB would have given the Pats a good game also.

I agree. Dare I say the Cowboys would have as well. I'd love to see another (insert # after 10 here) year NFC dominant streak......started by the Gmen at that. :TU:

I agree. Dare I say the Cowboys would have as well. I'd love to see another (insert # after 10 here) year NFC dominant streak......started by the Gmen at that. :TU:

JR said the Cowboys are on the decline. JR says Romo the Homo still has no playoff wins and the premadanna everyone thinks he is. Romo the Homo blew it two years in a row. That's fine though, JR knows the Pro-Bowl was his Super Bowl. If someone wants to argue this point, I will expose his ass. thank you all.

The Packers maybe, Im not so sure about the Cowboys. I truly believe there was some destiny there, and unless someone with bigger heart made it,(i.e us being BIG underdogs and road warriors, Favres heart and will) I think the Pats kept rolling along. The Boys fizzled out at the end, and everyone expected it to be DAL vs NE.

JR said the Cowboys are on the decline. JR says Romo the Homo still has no playoff wins and the premadanna everyone thinks he is. Romo the Homo blew it two years in a row. That's fine though, JR knows the Pro-Bowl was his Super Bowl. If someone wants to argue this point, I will expose his ass. thank you all.

I agree.....NOW. But then? Had the 'Boys beat us and rolled on to the Superbowl, I think it would have at least been a good game. That's all I'm saying.

JR said the Cowboys are on the decline. JR says Romo the Homo still has no playoff wins and the premadonna everyone thinks he is. Romo the Homo blew it two years in a row. That's fine though, JR knows the Pro-Bowl was his Super Bowl. If someone wants to argue this point, I will expose his ass. thank you all.

Both Manning's had these same issues and both Manning's were considered chokers (and I'll expose anybody who says otherwise). It's a little early to be writing off Romo as never being able to win a SB. Also how many playoff loses did Eli have before this year?

I agree.....NOW. But then? Had the 'Boys beat us and rolled on to the Super bowl, I think it would have at least been a good game. That's all I'm saying.

Exactly, if the Giants got momentum from the wins I am sure Dallas would have also. The Giants had many situations go their way to win the SB. Any playoff NFC team could have had some good luck and won the super bowl.

yeah we get it dog. You're not a fan of the giants, eagles, cowboys, skins, packers, bears, vikes, lions, panthers, saints, bucs, falcons, 9ers, seahawks, cards, rams, pats, jets, phins, bills, texans, titans, colts, jags, raiders, chargers, broncs, chiefs, steelers, browns, bengals, ravens.

You're a fan of football.

We also understand that your team did NOT win the superbowl last year.

yeah we get it dog. You're not a fan of the giants, eagles, cowboys, skins, packers, bears, vikes, lions, panthers, saints, bucs, falcons, 9ers, seahawks, cards, rams, pats, jets, phins, bills, texans, titans, colts, jags, raiders, chargers, broncs, chiefs, steelers, browns, bengals, ravens.

You're a fan of football.

We also understand that your team did NOT win the superbowl last year.

I think he was a fan of the USFL, the LA Express to be exact. When that disbanded, it was all downhill from there.

:LMAO:

Dude, I almost made the same mistake when I first saw it. So don't feel to bad.

Thanks Nem. I mean, both in green in white, LT destroying em.... :rolleyes: Its easy to mix up. lol

I was really focusing more on the fact that the QB, whoever he was, was like " oh shit!" :P

I think he was a fan of the USFL, the LA Express to be exact. When that disbanded, it was all downhill from there.

the dog was actually partial to the Michigan Panthers...Bobby Hebert, Anthony Carter...quite a connection....if the dog is not mistaken, they did win a USFL championship...good times.

These are Boston fans we're talking about.

the dog was actually partial to the Michigan Panthers...Bobby Hebert, Anthony Carter...quite a connection....if the dog is not mistaken, they did win a USFL championship...good times.

I believe they did too. I was on the NJ GENERALS bandwagon. Not a very big one. <_<