SportsWrath

Who is going to be the new Knicks coach?

Ditto

no way jose. Isiah isn't going anywhere. He has something on Dolan and this team is going to be in despair until he is gone.

Isaiah is history! Toast! And it's about 5 years too late! Never in my life have I seen a single person bring down and utterly destroy an entire professional franchise the way he has. He needs to be run out of New York and never allowed to return....not even for a shopping trip or vacation. He needs to be banned from NYC forever!

• 3 weeks later...

Dolan has done more damage to the Knicks than Thomas ever could. Why won't he sell the team?

Isaiah is history! Toast! And it's about 5 years too late! Never in my life have I seen a single person bring down and utterly destroy an entire professional franchise the way he has. He needs to be run out of New York and never allowed to return....not even for a shopping trip or vacation. He needs to be banned from NYC forever!

Dolan has done more damage to the Knicks than Thomas ever could. Why won't he sell the team?

His daddy needs to take control from him and let someone who knows what he's doing take over.

Isiah gets demoted, has no real position now, but he's still going to be employed by the franchise???

I can't believe they won't just fire this guy! What can he possibly offer?

I really hope someone finds the pictures of James Dolan getting teabagged by Calvin Klein that Isiah has in his possession so we can finally get rid of both these assholes.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, you got him! Introducing Coach Mike D'Antoni, the new coach of the N Y Knickerbockers. Get ready for some real fun, high flying offense.........and ZERO defense. <_<

I like it. I know we've all heard about the no defense thing, but I think it's a bit overblown. His philosphy in Phoenix was to score in 7 seconds or less, which gives the other team more opportunities to score as well. He won alot of games in Phoenix. I don't think his style can be the same with this Knicks team, though. I don't care how they do it, I just want them to be winners again. So the Knicks might give up alot of points in the future. If someday that will get us 58 wins a year like this guy had in Phoenix, sign me up!!!