SportsWrath

The game that saved the 2007 Giants season....

randoff

Too bad I don't have it. <_<

When I saw the title I thought of three games: Skins, Lions, and Bears.

NFL network is great for a guy like me....I am heavy into football. I like watching the re-airs of good games. I am SO friggin' tired of this NCAA tourney coverage.

Giants v Skins week 3....wow!!!

Too bad I don't have it. <_<

When I saw the title I thought of three games: Skins, Lions, and Bears.

Same here... fucking cablevision.

Does anyone know if DISH Network carries NFLN?

I think the play that could've changed our season for the was when RW fumbled the ball in GB during the playoffs.

Same here... fucking cablevision.

Does anyone know if DISH Network carries NFLN?

I think the play that could've changed our season for the was when RW fumbled the ball in GB during the playoffs.

I don't know if DISH TV carries it, but DIRECT TV does - and it's free, not one of those pay-extra stations. I went with DIRECT over DISH because DISH doesn't carry YES Network and during the summer months, I gotta be able to watch that Yankees.

If you go with a satellite dish, go with DIRECT. My only bitch about them is that they want to sell packages - like the NFL package for 200 bucks a year, or the College Basketball package for 200 bucks a year. If you get the package, you get every game that is televised so your choices are unbelievable. However, DIRECT TV sometimes blacksout local games on ESPN, which really pisses me off. They black it out in order to strong arm you into buying their packages.

Bleedin, not sure if you have HD with DirectTV but they just launched another HD satellite during the week which will supposedly carry up too 2500 more HD channels. The majority of them locals but there will be more HD channels on the horizon.

You have to feel sorry for Dish Network customers. They tried launching a HD satellite but the Russian rocket didn't get too it's third burn and it failed to reach orbit. That is what they get. They should have done a sea launch like DirectTV.

I don't know if DISH TV carries it, but DIRECT TV does - and it's free, not one of those pay-extra stations. I went with DIRECT over DISH because DISH doesn't carry YES Network and during the summer months, I gotta be able to watch that Yankees.

If you go with a satellite dish, go with DIRECT. My only bitch about them is that they want to sell packages - like the NFL package for 200 bucks a year, or the College Basketball package for 200 bucks a year. If you get the package, you get every game that is televised so your choices are unbelievable. However, DIRECT TV sometimes blacksout local games on ESPN, which really pisses me off. They black it out in order to strong arm you into buying their packages.

I have to stay with cablevision because I got this triple play package.. the internet connection (speed) is pretty good and I get unlimited calling in the US as well as this international package to call around the world 250 minutes for $20 a month.

I do have Dish Network as well but only for Arabic Programming.. for the wife. I figured I'd call them and ask them what my options are.

Dish Network carries NFL Network but (I haven't seen it in over two months now so it could be different) it wasn't in HD. NFL Network isn't really that great yet tho. They need more variety in what they air. I don't want to see Total Access, Hard Knocks, and In Their Own Words 24785629834598273645923875207849260873 times a day. Today is great because they're actually airing games from this past season, but tomorrow it'll probably be back to the same crap.

meh, the game that saved our season was the loss to pats.

meh <_<:P

Giants would have lost to the 'Skins...woulda been 0-3.....and at 9-7 making a wildcard woulda been difficult. We don't have a 'meaningless' game vs the Pats at 8-7...smell me? ;)

meh, the game that saved our season was the loss to pats.

It's funny, because every Giants player insists the turning point was the Bills game.

And I believe them. That's when our D started to really turn it up in every facet.

And through it all in Buffalo, I don't think Eli played as bad as it was played as. The two INTs, especailly the second one, were awful. But he had a gorgeous 50 yard throw, one of the best of his career, dropped that wouldve been a TD. Then he fumbled at the end of the drive.

He had some clutch third and long throws.

It was really the turnovers that were inexcusable, but from a throwing standpoint, it wasn't that terrible. It was borderline average really.

It's funny, because every Giants player insists the turning point was the Bills game.

And I believe them. That's when our D started to really turn it up in every facet.

And through it all in Buffalo, I don't think Eli played as bad as it was played as. The two INTs, especailly the second one, were awful. But he had a gorgeous 50 yard throw, one of the best of his career, dropped that wouldve been a TD. Then he fumbled at the end of the drive.

He had some clutch third and long throws.

It was really the turnovers that were inexcusable, but from a throwing standpoint, it wasn't that terrible. It was borderline average really.

I would agree with that, if you don't include Eli.

Randoff, as it turned out 9-7 would've still gotten us into the playoffs.

If not for the pats game tho, I don't think we would've gone into the playoffs with such confidence, and surely

wouldn't have made it as deep.

Randoff, as it turned out 9-7 would've still gotten us into the playoffs.

If not for the pats game tho, I don't think we would've gone into the playoffs with such confidence, and surely

wouldn't have made it as deep.

Understood. But making the playoffs with that win over Buffalo felt good too. And that made the NE game 'meaningless'.

For the first time in my Sports watching life have I ever witness a true 'moral victory' when the Giants lost to the Pats.