SportsWrath

The most consistent starter of Spring

Allstarjim

Not Johan, not Pedro. But John Maine. He is dazzling right now and has allowed just two runs in 17.2 innings so far this spring. He's just been dominant, and if he stays healthy, that is a great sign for us. He pitched awesome in the first half last year especially, then had some pain somewhere that he pitched with in the 2nd half. If he can carry this over to the regular season, we are in very, very good shape on the mound.

Yeah, I remember watching him in his last start last year. He is an excellent addition to the pitching rotation. I hope he is something to watch in the regular season as well. He looks to be a determining factor on how we do overall this year. If he gives us 15 quality starts, we should be good, considering John and Pedro.

Yeah, I remember watching him in his last start last year. He is an excellent addition to the pitching rotation. I hope he is something to watch in the regular season as well. He looks to be a determining factor on how we do overall this year. If he gives us 15 quality starts, we should be good, considering John and Pedro.

He had fifteen wins last year, I think he could do alot more this year if the bullpen

doesn't suck.

He seemed to wear down towards the end of the season last year. Still had that one hitter though (god I was praying we'd get our first no-no, I remember watching that game live) He's solid, great to have him in the middle of the rotation.

He seemed to wear down towards the end of the season last year. Still had that one hitter though (god I was praying we'd get our first no-no, I remember watching that game live) He's solid, great to have him in the middle of the rotation.

The entire team wore down at the end of last year.....