SportsWrath

Mock draft from the UK

UK-Giantsfan

Hi guys , i don't get to see as much college football over here in the UK as you guys , so forgive me if this is lacking in depth . I certainly think that we need to go with LB then CB and then S in the first 3 rounds. Please let me know what you think.

1 Dan Conner (LB) Penn State.

A tackling machine with decent size at 6'3'' with genuine first round talent and a great fit for the G men .

2 Aqib Talib ( CB ) Kansas.

Tall fast corner with great hands. Would be a great 2nd round pick up if still available to complement Ross ,Webster and the aging Madison.

3 Tom Zbikowski (S) Notre Dame.

Tough , quick ,ball hawk with return capabilities. Good work ethic. Team player . Perfect for TC and Spags.

4 Jeremy Zuttah (OL ) Rutgers.

Versatile OL who can play Guard also. I always like to include a pick from Rutgers in a Giants mock !

5 Dre Moore ( DT ) Maryland.

Massive size with great strength who can penetrate and cause havoc in the backfield. A bit raw but worth the risk for the G men in the 5th.

6 Xavier Omon ( RB ) NW Missouri.

Talented and tough to bring down. Would be a good pick if still available here IMO.

7 Matt Flynn (QB) LSU

Intelligent , patient QB with good vision. A good project . Would not be a wasted pick for the Giants if still available at this point

regards

UK

Hi guys , i don't get to see as much college football over here in the UK as you guys , so forgive me if this is lacking in depth . I certainly think that we need to go with LB then CB and then S in the first 3 rounds. Please let me know what you think.

1 Dan Conner (LB) Penn State.

A tackling machine with decent size at 6'3'' with genuine first round talent and a great fit for the G men .

2 Aqib Talib ( CB ) Kansas.

Tall fast corner with great hands. Would be a great 2nd round pick up if still available to complement Ross ,Webster and the aging Madison.

3 Tom Zbikowski (S) Notre Dame.

Tough , quick ,ball hawk with return capabilities. Good work ethic. Team player . Perfect for TC and Spags.

4 Jeremy Zuttah (OL ) Rutgers.

Versatile OL who can play Guard also. I always like to include a pick from Rutgers in a Giants mock !

5 Dre Moore ( DT ) Maryland.

Massive size with great strength who can penetrate and cause havoc in the backfield. A bit raw but worth the risk for the G men in the 5th.

6 Xavier Omon ( RB ) NW Missouri.

Talented and tough to bring down. Would be a good pick if still available here IMO.

7 Matt Flynn (QB) LSU

Intelligent , patient QB with good vision. A good project . Would not be a wasted pick for the Giants if still available at this point

regards

UK

No offense UK..but there's way Aqib Talib will be available late in the second round. People don't think he's going to available late in the 1st round, let alone in the second. Dre Moore should be gone early 2nd, late 3rd. There's no chance he's a 5 round draft pick. And Tom Zbikowski had a great combine and his one 1 of 3 good safeties in this year draft. Chances are he won't be available late in the third round.

No offense UK..but there's way Aqib Talib will be available late in the second round. People don't think he's going to available late in the 1st round, let alone in the second. Dre Moore should be gone early 2nd, late 3rd. There's no chance he's a 5 round draft pick. And Tom Zbikowski had a great combine and his one 1 of 3 good safeties in this year draft. Chances are he won't be available late in the third round.

Kudos on the high non-pronouncible name quota though. :TU:

Kudos on the high non-pronouncible name quota though. :TU:

:LMAO:

UK check out some of the draft websites to get up-to-date info. Like others have said a lot of the players you chose are not near where they are projected to go, and while you certainly have the right to say "Fuck you scouts I think this guy will last till the X round" I would go with the scouts 99 out of a 100 times.