SportsWrath

Are the Giants...

jints

Besides, we are going to have a few big FA's to sign of our own next year. In no way should be break the bank on players that arent worth what there asking for. I'd still like to get Hall, but if he doesnt come down in price then forget him too.

Planning on giving the 20 million in cap space to the fans? :o Because they sure aren't trying to sign players with it. :ph34r:

Last year they didn't make a move until 3 weeks into the free agency period. They're actually busier this year than last. They are likely to sign another one or two players.

Also, they'll probably be restructuring some contracts to keep the corps group happy.

Lastly, after the June cuts, there'll be some very attractive free agents sitting out there including players who were drafted in early rounds, but the team couldn't make room for them on the roster.

Planning on giving the 20 million in cap space to the fans? :o Because they sure aren't trying to sign players with it. :ph34r:

It's called being responsible with your finances. Hey, we didn't spend a ton of money last year and we're the world champs... we're the world champs :rolleyes:

It's called being responsible with your finances. Hey, we didn't spend a ton of money last year and we're the world champs... we're the world champs :rolleyes:

I could say that all day...."We're the world champs".....................WAIT! I do. ;)

I could say that all day...."We're the world champs".....................WAIT! I do. ;)

:rolleyes: .. that phrase never gets old..

Man, the weekend is here.. I wonder what DVD I'll be watching.. hint hint :)

I wonder what DVD I just watched and will probably watch again sometime this weekend as well. That was freakin great. :P :worshippy:

I have a strange feeling its the same one Im gonna watch, have watched over and over agian, and has to do with all the highlights I keep watching. Every time I jump for joy like it just happened.

This mornings Star Ledger says that "Plax is 'pretty jacked' about Javon Walker's recent six-year, $55-million deal that included more than $16 million in guaranteed money"

We'll need much of the cap space to keep our quality players on board. As far as Plax goes, just pay the man. We can't get any player near his talent for what we're paying him.

http://blog.nj.com/ledgergiants/2008/03/on...ht_on_plax.html

This mornings Star Ledger says that "Plax is 'pretty jacked' about Javon Walker's recent six-year, $55-million deal that included more than $16 million in guaranteed money"

We'll need much of the cap space to keep our quality players on board. As far as Plax goes, just pay the man. We can't get any player near his talent for what we're paying him.

http://blog.nj.com/ledgergiants/2008/03/on...ht_on_plax.html

No way Bin, you cant sign a front loaded contract then complain twards the end of it. They were insane to give JW the money they did, everyone knows this. Paying players like that will only make us less competitive. If Plax doesnt like it, let him finnish his contract, then sign with the Raiders, or the red skins.Cause if thats what he is about, then he isnt interested in winning.

I think all these "sources" saying that are players want money are just trying to raise shit. I mean I've even read an article on how Tuck is pissed his new contract wasn't as much as some DEs in the league, their just stupid ass reporters trying to get their name on the front page. I don't believe any of it.

I think all these "sources" saying that are players want money are just trying to raise shit. I mean I've even read an article on how Tuck is pissed his new contract wasn't as much as some DEs in the league, their just stupid ass reporters trying to get their name on the front page. I don't believe any of it.

Bingo. Same with all the reports of Osi being pissed that Tuck is earning more than him.