SportsWrath

NY Giants Champions DVD

Guest StrahansGap

Leave the Brother alone....he saw his job going up in smoke. How is he going to feed his "little chilluns" now? :lol: Oh well fuck him. I would step into Martin Luther King Jr's face if he was a Broke Back fan; that is how much I hate them. :evilgrin:

Leave the Brother alone....he saw his job going up in smoke. How is he going to feed his "little chilluns" now? :lol: Oh well fuck him. I would step into Martin Luther King Jr's face if he was a Broke Back fan; that is how much I hate them. :evilgrin:

:LMAO:

I LOVE that DVD. From the refs' remarks during the game.. that "oh shit"... triple "oh shit" I mus add...

Can't wait for the NFL Network to put our win on "Americas Game - the 2007 Giants". They should interview Osi, Strahan and we cannot forget Antonio "18 and 1 , write THAT book!" Pierce.

"Americas Game 2007, featuring Jonas Seawright, Tim Hassleback and Tim Lewis. Narrated by Jerry Jones"

He's probably working for the Dolphins now anyway.

"Americas Game 2007, featuring Jonas Seawright, Tim Hassleback and Tim Lewis. Narrated by Jerry Jones"

Nah... "Americas Game: The 2007 New York Giants, featuring interviews with Patrick Crayton, Al Harris, and Tom Brady. Narrated by Bob Ryan."