SportsWrath

NY Giants Champions DVD

Guest StrahansGap

Wait...isn't the NFLshop.com DVD and SI DVD, the same DVD? :unsure:

Yes, Carlos. I ordered both. One right after the game and then when the SI package was advertised I got it again... safe to say one won't be opened... or I can give it to my 8 year old nephew :)

Yes, Carlos. I ordered both. One right after the game and then when the SI package was advertised I got it again... safe to say one won't be opened... or I can give it to my 8 year old nephew :)

Ok good...You had me nervious for a minute there. :)

just watched this last night for the first time.

Props to dragon for highlighting some great quotes. I also loved when the head ref at the super bowl was asking Coughlin about frost bite on his face before the game.

Couglin replies:

"This year they are all talking about my face. last year it was my ass"!!!

Props to dragon for highlighting some great quotes. I also loved when the head ref at the super bowl was asking Coughlin about frost bite on his face before the game.

Couglin replies:

"This year they are all talking about my face. last year it was my ass!!!"

:P When I heard that I fell out of my seat.

Hold on to the one Nas...it may be worth something to a collector 20-30 years from now.

I thought about that too. It's going to be worth it for me... I already bought the Giants Super Bowl Authentic Jerseys for Plax (in white), Eli (in Blue), and I just ordered 3 more White Eli Jerseys.. one for me and one for my friend (I'll give it to him on his birthday).. and one I will save till my 8 year old nephew can fit in size 56.. The kid is going to be big and all he talks about is David Diehl... lol.

All of them have the Super Bowl Patch and the "C" for Captain on Eli's... got 'em for cheap too from that site So-Cal posted.

Couglin replies:

"This year they are all talking about my face. last year it was my ass"!!!

I loved the Refs chatting among each other about the game... when the head ref said that he doesn't know how it's playing out on TV but the game was pretty exciting.. and during the final drive when Eli took the field.. how he was saying "Isn't this just the way you like it?"

I thought about that too. It's going to be worth it for me... I already bought the Giants Super Bowl Authentic Jerseys for Plax (in white), Eli (in Blue), and I just ordered 3 more White Eli Jerseys.. one for me and one for my friend (I'll give it to him on his birthday).. and one I will save till my 8 year old nephew can fit in size 56.. The kid is going to be big and all he talks about is David Diehl... lol.

All of them have the Super Bowl Patch and the "C" for Captain on Eli's... got 'em for cheap too from that site So-Cal posted.

What link is that? Can you re-post it?

This link takes you directly to the Giants section.. wow they know have Strahan's.. I'm soo buying more.

The thing is they take PayPal so be ready for that. The 3 jerseys I just bought cost $100 with shipping.. and I'm buying a few #92 soon...

http://www.fantastic-goods.com/category-44-b0.html

WOW those are cheap how's the quality?

Anybody notice the 2-3 second shot of a completely insano Pat Hanlon on the sidelines during the Super Bowl? He's so out of control, I almost didn't even recognize him.

Yeah, i noticed it. Even my wife he looked like a dumb ass.