SportsWrath

Holy $hit!!!

Nesta

Damn you nesta :brooding:

With a thread title like yours...."Holy Shit!!!", I open this up and expect to discover we signed Calvin Pace or Hall or Walker or something.

But yeah..I too, still shake my head every now and then out of sheer disbelief that our Giants kicked cowboy and packer ass - told N.E., "fuck your perfect record"..and walked away with the biggest trophy in fuckin sports :rock::rock::rock:

NFL Network's Adam Schefter as well as the Newark Star-Ledger are reporting that New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora has reportedly just sacked Donovan Mcnabb once again. This would be the 8th time that the probowler has brought Mcnabb down this season. More info as details continue to come in.

PFT reports that Dave Spadaro (Eagles writer) has gone from saying the Giants are the most unimpressive 8-4 team he's ever seen, to the most unimpressive super bowl winner of all time.

More to come.

PFT reports that Dave Spadaro (Eagles writer) has gone from saying the Giants are the most unimpressive 8-4 team he's ever seen, to the most unimpressive super bowl winner of all time.

More to come.

5 years later...."the most unimpressive dynasty in recent memory".

TMZ reports Tom Brady seen walking with a cast on his penis after long night with Giselle.

Giselle was heard saying he 'goes down too easy'....

TMZ also reports Giselle is pregnant. Says Giselle, "Tom did have any protection that night."

Damn you nesta :brooding:

With a thread title like yours...."Holy Shit!!!", I open this up and expect to discover we signed Calvin Pace or Hall or Walker or something.

But yeah..I too, still shake my head every now and then out of sheer disbelief that our Giants kicked cowboy and packer ass - told N.E., "fuck your perfect record"..and walked away with the biggest trophy in fuckin sports :rock::rock::rock:

The Giants won the Stanley Cup? :confused: