SportsWrath

Briggs off the table

Lubeck

Well my pipe dream was just that. 6 year 36 million with 21.6 coming in the first half. But you know what that means?

Three years from now though I know exactly what will happen. "I am underpaid I want more money!!!!" Fucking disgusting.

I think Calvin Pace is every bit as good as Briggs, but doesn't have a truck load of baggage to bring with him. The only rumors on him so far is that Miami is trying desparately to sign him. He'd look better in a Giants uniform though :rolleyes:

I think Calvin Pace is every bit as good as Briggs, but doesn't have a truck load of baggage to bring with him. The only rumors on him so far is that Miami is trying desparately to sign him. He'd look better in a Giants uniform though :rolleyes:

Looks like if Calvin pace plays in Giants stadium next year Bleedin, it'll be as a Jet.

Well my pipe dream was just that. 6 year 36 million with 21.6 coming in the first half. But you know what that means?

Three years from now though I know exactly what will happen. "I am underpaid I want more money!!!!" Fucking disgusting.

Exactly... Fuckers front-load the contract then scramble to renegotiate... Good for them.. it just means they ain't going anywhere.

Looks like if Calvin pace plays in Giants stadium next year Bleedin, it'll be as a Jet.

I don't know boo....the Jets shot their wad on Faneca and Jenkins. But they could be in the mix and after trading Vilma, they need a linebacker. However, free agent Landon Johnson has to be their target since he is a Briggs/Pace type linebacker, but is experienced only in 3-4 defenses....the same as the Jets are using. I don't think Pace would work out well in a 3-4 formation. Regardless....Miami has the money and an open wallet right now and they want Pace so I suspect they'll keep adding zeros to the figure til Pace creams his shorts and signs on the dotted line. Hell...if the Giants signed him...I'd have to change my shorts. :o

I don't know boo....the Jets shot their wad on Faneca and Jenkins. But they could be in the mix and after trading Vilma, they need a linebacker. However, free agent Landon Johnson has to be their target since he is a Briggs/Pace type linebacker, but is experienced only in 3-4 defenses....the same as the Jets are using. I don't think Pace would work out well in a 3-4 formation.

yeah but apparently mangini ONLY likes players who don't play well in the 3-4, it'll be hilarious if they can't trade dwayne robertson and they actually try to make him a 3-4 DE