SportsWrath

Kawika Mitchell

boohyah

Always fun to have your team picked apart after a superbowl.

That's a pretty standard process as history shows. About the only ones you can be sure that the Giants will not let go are: Eli, Osi, Tuck, Plax, Snee, Shock and Kiwi.....and probably our 2 RB's and maybe Pierce. Strahan is a Giant for life so no fears of him going to another team.

Regardless....each team has to continually rebuild every year and you can only build around so many players. I liked Mitchell and he served us well for a year....but we weren't building the team around him.

Wish him the best....sorry it would not wait to see what the Giants offered him....and I would rather play for a winning team in the media market of the world than a losing one in a rust belt city....but to each his own.

Maybe he likes Canadians?

Wish him the best....sorry it would not wait to see what the Giants offered him....and I would rather play for a winning team in the media market of the world than a losing one in a rust belt city....but to each his own.

I'm pretty sure the Giants offered him a contract....something like 1.4 mill a year for two or three years. I read it somewhere. But he wanted long term security with more money. Can't really blame him. The Bills gave him a five-year, $17.5 million deal, which is almost twice as much as the Giants offered and quite a bit longer to be sure. I wish him the best and hopes he helps turn that team around....or at least helps the Bills beat N.E. at least once a year.

I'm pretty sure the Giants offered him a contract....something like 1.4 mill a year for two or three years. I read it somewhere. But he wanted long term security with more money. Can't really blame him. The Bills gave him a five-year, $17.5 million deal, which is almost twice as much as the Giants offered and quite a bit longer to be sure. I wish him the best and hopes he helps turn that team around....or at least helps the Bills beat N.E. at least once a year.

He is going to get his brain picked over by the Bills defensive staff going over how to beat NE. Too bad the Bills lack the most important thing to that success.

I hear you...didn't know they had already offered a contract. He put the best fake I am going into coverage and now I'm coming to bust your ass linedog I and/or Brady has ever seen. :) Just hate to see him go.

Or, maybe, he likes to associate with losers like the bills, not winners like our Giants. Bad luck to money hungry traitors like him

Shut up please, you'd take the money he was offered also. It was five years at 17

million. And don't call me "STUPIDGuy" or anything you think is witty when you said

Torbor should break his leg.

If I was Kawika, regretably, I would take the multi-year big money contract.

It's about taking care of your self, your family, etc.

Difference between 1.3 million and 3 million per year is huge.

Difference between 7mill and 9mill per year might not sway me to leave.

Well, Jerry Reese has to spend money on someone, right? I agree with not breaking the bank on Gibril or Torbor, but we need some help in the D. I might not have let Ward go though, but a three headed monster might be too much to handle.

Will we keep Droughns?

Which is why the Giants are drafting LB first round. There are two different LBs that consistently show up on mock drafts going to the Giants, Dan Connors or Keith Rivers. I would be fine with either.

Yeah wouldn't it be great if they had done this once in the past 2 years. For the great drafting I have no idea why LBs are never drafted when it's been an issue for a while.

I think we're gonna get our corner from fa and use our first pick on a lb.

There should be some solid picks available that could make an impact right away.

BTW We may benefit from this. The few times Mitchell was out Wilkinson was making an impact out there.

He is better than Mitchell in coverage.

Shut up please, you'd take the money he was offered also. It was five years at 17

million. And don't call me "STUPIDGuy" or anything you think is witty when you said

Torbor should break his leg.

I won't call you any names because I know that you have a right to your opinion and don't want to start a war. I still wish either a serious injury to him or hope that he injures his team mates like he did to Jacobs and Shockey. :TU:

I won't call you any names because I know that you have a right to your opinion and don't want to start a war. I still wish either a serious injury to him or hope that he injures his team mates like he did to Jacobs and Shockey. :TU:

AGAIN....HOW DID TORBOR HURT SHOCKEY AND JACOBS WHEN THEY

AREN'T ON THE FIELD AT THE SAME TIME! Enlighten me please!!!!!

I hear you...didn't know they had already offered a contract. He put the best fake I am going into coverage and now I'm coming to bust your ass linedog I and/or Brady has ever seen. :) Just hate to see him go.

It took him about 8 games or so to get in the groove. For a while I thought he wasn't worth it.. but then he started to shine. He's also a middle of the pack linebacker.. he got his ring.. and he put the best fake on Brady.. man that was awsome..

P.S. I've watched the Super Bowl DVD twice in the past 4 days :)