SportsWrath

Randy Moss to the Cowboys?

NeMesiS

It's been the talk of the town here in Dallas. All the radio stations are saying Randy Moss is willing to come to Dallas and play for the cowboys. I don't a link yet, and normally I don't pay attention to these romurs. but most of the station here are talking about it. :o

Honestly, they can have him. Beating them would be sooooo satisfying if that happened. And if they win it all, how good can it feel to win a SB with a madden lineup?

It's not gonna happen though. It's one thing for them to put up a big offer for him, it's another for them to get into a bidding war.

Moss and T.O. on the same team???? The stadium isn't big enough for both their egos.....hell, Texas isn't big enough to keep those two egos together. They should also bring in Pacman Jones.

I remember when the Cowboys had class. Landry at the helm, Staubach leading the team down the field, etc. They had a gifted linebacker - best around - named Thomas Henderson, who earned the nickname, "Hollywood" because he like to strut for the camera. After a particularly showoff move in front of the camera during the game, Landry pulled him off the field and the same day cut his ass and told him he was no longer on the team because they don't put up with showboating and classless hamming.

Now the cowboys seek out personality misfits and the bigger the ego, the more the hamming it up, and the bigger the showboating, the better.....they go to Dallas with open arms. Hell....even the coach is a classless ego driven buffoon.

It's been the talk of the town here in Dallas. All the radio stations are saying Randy Moss is willing to come to Dallas and play for the cowboys. I don't a link yet, and normally I don't pay attention to these romurs. but most of the station here are talking about it. :o

Eh, with all the money they'd have to give him, I don't see how they can have a solid team... Probably just rumors.

I don't think he will leave NE, like I've been saying the guy wants a ring. I think we will be able to beg is way back onto the Pats for a couple million this year, I figure he should know he has a better chance of getting a ring with NE then with Homo and the cry baby.

Looks like no one wants to face the reality of that situation, of course if its even true. If they got Moss, and keep TO, there offense will be unstopable. We better hope to God this doesnt happen. In fact, I wouldnt mind taking a shot at getting Moss ourselfs. It would make us equaly unstopable.

I don't think he will leave NE, like I've been saying the guy wants a ring. I think we will be able to beg is way back onto the Pats for a couple million this year, I figure he should know he has a better chance of getting a ring with NE then with Homo and the cry baby.

I gotta disagree here. If they get Moss, there chances of getting a ring goes up dramaticly.

Looks like no one wants to face the reality of that situation, of course if its even true. If they got Moss, and keep TO, there offense will be unstopable. We better hope to God this doesnt happen. In fact, I wouldnt mind taking a shot at getting Moss ourselfs. It would make us equaly unstopable.

Why would their offense be unstoppable? So what they have two Big recievers who can get down the field. Do you think they would be happy with less then 10 passes each? Could you hear them bickering Moss had 12 passes and I only had 8........ Or why do I always have to go across the middle and he gets to run deep posts...

They would be forced to abandon the run and have to depend on Tony Romo....

plus I am not sure what their cap situation is, but if Moss gets his $ it will have to come from somewhere. Do they give up on Defense and just try to out score teams.... we know how well that works out.

Why would their offense be unstoppable? So what they have two Big recievers who can get down the field. Do you think they would be happy with less then 10 passes each?

As long as they were winning I dont think either would care enough to complain. And its not that they would just have 2 big wr's, its that they would have the 2 best wr's in the game, along with a REALLY good rb, and a top 5 TE. This combined with there o-line would just spell disaster for defenses.

Could you hear them bickering Moss had 12 passes and I only had 8........ Or why do I always have to go across the middle and he gets to run deep posts...

Not if they were winning games. Moss hardly got the ball damn near the entire playoff run, he didnt bitch till they lost, and even that was very mild for him.

They would be forced to abandon the run and have to depend on Tony Romo....

Forced to abandon the run??? Brother, those 2 wr's would make there run game damn near unstopable. No one is going to bitch if they are winning games.

plus I am not sure what their cap situation is, but if Moss gets his $ it will have to come from somewhere. Do they give up on Defense and just try to out score teams.... we know how well that works out.

I dont know what there cap situation is either, but they are just a couple of players away from having a very good defense. And even if they couldnt add any big names, they won 13 games with there offense last year, that can only improve adding Moss.

This isn't going to happen and that's all there is to it.

Everyone's getting stirred up about a report that came from the most unreliable source anyways.

First, NE doesn't want to franchise him. Recall that his deal last year was a short term one, he'd like a longer term one. Tagging him is the worst thing you can do. He's not leaving a team that almost had a perfect season.

Also, there's no universe where TO and Randy co-exist on one team. Yes, he's played a different role with Chris Carter, but that was as a youngster and Chris Carter was a mentor.

This will not happen, so take it easy. Randy will be resigned and retire a Pat. Take that to the bank...

Gspotter is right. I never thought much of this rumor. I gave more creedence to the Marion Barber trade to Dolphins rumor and that one is doubtful it will happen. I'd rather concern myself with how the Giants are going to improve than what Dallas is doing.

Gspotter is right. I never thought much of this rumor. I gave more creedence to the Marion Barber trade to Dolphins rumor and that one is doubtful it will happen. I'd rather concern myself with how the Giants are going to improve than what Dallas is doing.