SportsWrath

Aahhh...memories...

Not_Ldiggitty

I know your were at the game.....I had to turn my eli manning jersey inside out.....it was bad.....but do you guys remember seeing that clip of the game, that had all the terrible eli moments of the game....the song it was playing to was danny boy :LMAO: that was actually really fucking funny

Link

I was just about 15 rows up in the endzone during this fiasco last year...I still haven't brought myself to watch the recording I have of that fateful day...the pictures are priceless though.... :(

your a dick for posting that link :cwy:

Link

I was just about 15 rows up in the endzone during this fiasco last year...I still haven't brought myself to watch the recording I have of that fateful day...the pictures are priceless though.... :(

How can you laugh you sick freak.

I know your were at the game.....I had to turn my eli manning jersey inside out.....it was bad.....but do you guys remember seeing that clip of the game, that had all the terrible eli moments of the game....the song it was playing to was danny boy :LMAO: that was actually really fucking funny

I never seen it...

Link???

I am over it and relish that the season is only 174 days away! :rock::rock:

Building blocks people building blocks, I hope the Giants treat that game like the team 20 years ago did after a bad playoff loss. They used it as motivation all off season and it paid huge divedends. If I were TC I would hang those pictures in the lockeroom all during the off season workouts and training camp as a reminder of what happened, right next to the NFC East champ banner, something that can tell them how close you may think you are and how hard you work it can all crumble in one instance.