SportsWrath

Where's Lorf at?

gateb

Fantasy baseball season is here and I want to know what steals are out there.

Sweet, I'm still culturally relevant. Sorry, I sorta died for a while and then had to stay away while you guys were **ahem** celebrating. Vacation is coming up at the end of the week so I'm probably going to finish making my lists then and go through a couple of mock drafts to get an idea of what to expect. From what I've seen so far...OF is really weak along with 1b and 3b. C and 2b are both pretty stacked, in terms of after the top 3, but SS has only speed experts after Reyes, Ramirez, and Rollins goes...except for Tejada, but that's a coin flip and a half. More to come.

Sweet, I'm still culturally relevant. Sorry, I sorta died for a while and then had to stay away while you guys were **ahem** celebrating. Vacation is coming up at the end of the week so I'm probably going to finish making my lists then and go through a couple of mock drafts to get an idea of what to expect. From what I've seen so far...OF is really weak along with 1b and 3b. C and 2b are both pretty stacked, in terms of after the top 3, but SS has only speed experts after Reyes, Ramirez, and Rollins goes...except for Tejada, but that's a coin flip and a half. More to come.

Are you a Pats fan?

Are you a Pats fan?

I was never raised with sports so as soon as I realized that sports were necessary to prove my manhood, I immediately adopted all the local New England teams around '99. That means Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, and **ahem** Revolution. But yah, that's all in the past now, VG. All in the past.