SportsWrath

Best recap yet

JayD

My first post here...............just wanted to thank you folks for the good rating on my video of the 5 minute Superbowl. I worked on it all week. as a Giants fan........I don't know how we will ever top that win.

Bro, you should have got paid to do that :) And your right, the stars alined for this game, and it will never get better than this.

Bro, you should have got paid to do that :) And your right, the stars alined for this game, and it will never get better than this.

I'm down in central florida.............the superbowl next year is in tampa again. the Giants were here the last two times..........I hope them damm stars stay alined for next season also. I know its harder to get back to a superbowl than to win this one............but i like our chances. Now i need to figure out how to make me a sig. cheers.

Absolutely!

It was totally awesome.

Welcome to the board! :rock:

My first post here...............just wanted to thank you folks for the good rating on my video of the 5 minute Superbowl. I worked on it all week. as a Giants fan........I don't know how we will ever top that win.

Thanks for the good work Bro' and please stick around....no better bunch of G-Men fans to be found anywhere in Cyberspace. :TU: