SportsWrath

Corey Webster

Ditto

I think he should remain a starter this time. I know he gets taken down, or else falls down on his own :( , but I think he could be one of the better ones around if we stick with him.

Oh, he found his groove. The slip and fall in the SB was one of those things. He did fall for a juke move by Moss, but he just lost his footong. He came a long way other than that. He wiil be the starter, Im quite confident.

Oh, he found his groove. The slip and fall in the SB was one of those things. He did fall for a juke move by Moss, but he just lost his footong. He came a long way other than that. He wiil be the starter, Im quite confident.

I totally agree. That slip wasn't a big deal - that's something that happens to every corner at some point.

Ever since that Buffalo game, he's been playing terrific. He did a great job against Galloway, Owens, Driver, and Moss - including perfect flypaper coverage on those two Brady-Moss bombs at the very end.

I forget who said it (was it Lombardi?)......"if you see it, it's there." Webster was a great man-cover guy at LSU, then was injured, then was a rookie under a douche-bag DC, and finally regained his stroke under Spags. I'd like to get another corner in the draft to add some depth, especially since McQuarters and Madison are aging, but I really like Webster and Moss.

I totally agree. That slip wasn't a big deal - that's something that happens to every corner at some point.

Ever since that Buffalo game, he's been playing terrific. He did a great job against Galloway, Owens, Driver, and Moss - including perfect flypaper coverage on those two Brady-Moss bombs at the very end.

I forget who said it (was it Lombardi?)......"if you see it, it's there." Webster was a great man-cover guy at LSU, then was injured, then was a rookie under a douche-bag DC, and finally regained his stroke under Spags. I'd like to get another corner in the draft to add some depth, especially since McQuarters and Madison are aging, but I really like Webster and Moss.

Im sure you meant ROSS. :P Unless Sinorice has been doin double duty that I wasnt aware of! lol j/k

Yeah, Madison and RW are gettin up there. I say we go CB 1st in the draft, followed by LB.

Im sure you meant ROSS. :P Unless Sinorice has been doin double duty that I wasnt aware of! lol j/k

Yeah, Madison and RW are gettin up there. I say we go CB 1st in the draft, followed by LB.

Yeah, definitely Ross!

With respect to the draft, I'd love to get a really solid safety to complement Wilson. Nothing against Butler or Johnson, but I'm sure a fast, hard-hitting safety that can play the run and the pass would be something high on Spag's list.

Reese did such a tremendous job patching the holes in the lineup last year.....now we can focus on building depth and planning for the future.

Yeah, definitely Ross!

With respect to the draft, I'd love to get a really solid safety to complement Wilson. Nothing against Butler or Johnson, but I'm sure a fast, hard-hitting safety that can play the run and the pass would be something high on Spag's list.

Reese did such a tremendous job patching the holes in the lineup last year.....now we can focus on building depth and planning for the future.

I dont know bro, Johnson has looked pretty good for a rook. He is very fast. I think we go for outside LB (if we cant reach a deal with KM) and a stud DT.

I dont know bro, Johnson has looked pretty good for a rook. He is very fast. I think we go for outside LB (if we cant reach a deal with KM) and a stud DT.

I agree, Johnson looked good. IMO, he and Gibril should be the starters cause Butler is trash. I still would like to go for a CB for depth, and then I agree with you after that.

I agree, Johnson is a good player.....I'd just like to see some more depth at the safety position. I'd love to get a disruptive DT too.

I was clamoring for a LB all last year heading into the draft. I like DeOssie, but I agree LB is something we need to look at. Although I was very impressed with Gerris Wilkerson too.

Another position we should look at is the offensive line, just for depth. Getting another road-grading guard across from Snee would be huge; Seubert is one of my favorite players, but I'd like to see us keep that offensive line young and deep, too.

I agree, Johnson is a good player.....I'd just like to see some more depth at the safety position. I'd love to get a disruptive DT too.

I was clamoring for a LB all last year heading into the draft. I like DeOssie, but I agree LB is something we need to look at. Although I was very impressed with Gerris Wilkerson too.Another position we should look at is the offensive line, just for depth. Getting another road-grading guard across from Snee would be huge; Seubert is one of my favorite players, but I'd like to see us keep that offensive line young and deep, too.

You mean Gerris WILKINSON?? LOL......Im just messin with ya. Im the king of gettin things wrong. :rolleyes:

Keith Elias was a TE....right???? lol :P

You mean Gerris WILKINSON?? LOL......Im just messin with ya. Im the king of gettin things wrong. :rolleyes:

Keith Elias was a TE....right???? lol :P

from your lips to the dog's ears...

technically, shouldn't that statement read "the court jester that gets things wrong" as oppossed to "the king of gettin things wrong"?

I was clamoring for a LB all last year heading into the draft. I like DeOssie, but I agree LB is something we need to look at. Although I was very impressed with Gerris Wilkerson too.

Another position we should look at is the offensive line, just for depth. Getting another road-grading guard across from Snee would be huge; Seubert is one of my favorite players, but I'd like to see us keep that offensive line young and deep, too.

Don't we have Robbins and Alford already?

Say what you will but CB/Safety is still our biggest weakness followed by LB.

Maybe it's just me but I think we are pretty solid at linebacker as long as KW is signed (which he deserves to be). KW backed up by Wilkinson (who really showed me something), Pierce backed up by Blackburn (very good on ST) and DeOssie (also very good on SP), Kiwi backed up by Torbor (who definately held his own starting).

Safety is a much bigger need. Then depending on Toomer's status possibly WR. Then depth were the best talent is available.

Don't we have Robbins and Alford already?

Say what you will but CB/Safety is still our biggest weakness followed by LB.

Robbins, Cofield, and Alford do a good job, but another lineman might be needed whenever Strahan retires.

But I'm with you regarding the safety position.....I'd love to get a guy like Landry in DC (but without the punk-ass attitude).

I bELIeve in you Webster!

As I said on here before, I think finally with the right coaching not that Tim Lewis play 150 yards of the WR bullshit. Webster is starting to play to his potential, Spags has got this kid playing to a level in which he can be the starter across from Ross. Hopefully he just keeps showing his potential in camp this year and he will for sure, be a starter.

So hope my boy does well :TU::P