SportsWrath

Top Ten Things to Complain about this offseason if you're a Giants fan:

Sephiroth

Sorry; had to do it. :TU:

10. We only won the Super Bowl by three points; dynasties never do that.

9. This offseason we'll have to worry about re-signing all of our players that just won it all.

8. Jim Fassel is in Washington; why didn't we fire Huff?

7. JR YOU IMGRATE!!! SIGN RON DAYNE NOW!!!

6. Jeremy Shockey spotted drunk in Miami with Kat Von D on his lap.

5. We can pronounce the names of all the D-linemen in this draft; no way will we grab one.

4. Where the hell are all of the "Priceless Pep Talks with Eli Manning?"

3. Making fun of Tony Romo now akin to picking on the retarded kid in grade school.

2. We only have the third best Moss in the league.

1. No naked pics of Abby McGrew? WTF!?!?!?!

5. We can pronounce the names of all the D-linemen in this draft; no way will we grab one.

Boy, ain't that the truth! :LMAO:

It's hard to believe the Giants let Visanthe Shianco go with a name like that. There's a free saftey that can be drafted this year named Haruki Nakamura and a linebacker named Xavier Adibp. I expect the Giants to take a good look at those two the way they do every player when a player has a name that takes a fan a year to learn how to pronounce.

Boy, ain't that the truth! :LMAO:

It's hard to believe the Giants let Visanthe Shianco go with a name like that. There's a free saftey that can be drafted this year named Haruki Nakamura and a linebacker named Xavier Adibp. I expect the Giants to take a good look at those two the way they do every player when a player has a name that takes a fan a year to learn how to pronounce.

I'd be surprised if the Giants don't take him.. lol

Sorry; had to do it. :TU:

10. We only won the Super Bowl by three points; dynasties never do that.

9. This offseason we'll have to worry about re-signing all of our players that just won it all.

8. Jim Fassel is in Washington; why didn't we fire Huff?

7. JR YOU IMGRATE!!! SIGN RON DAYNE NOW!!!

6. Jeremy Shockey spotted drunk in Miami with Kat Von D on his lap.

4. Where the hell are all of the "Priceless Pep Talks with Eli Manning?"

3. Making fun of Tony Romo now akin to picking on the retarded kid in grade school.

2. We only have the third best Moss in the league.

1. No naked pics of Abby McGrew? WTF!?!?!?!

All I am going to complain about is going 8-8 next year...............

Wait 'til we start next season's power rankings at #5.

wouldn't surprise me at all. Odds makers in Vegas already have a bunch of teams favored over us:

odds to win XLIII

New England Patriots 5:2

Indianapolis Colts 6:1

Dallas Cowboys 6:1

Green Bay Packers 7:1

San Diego Chargers 10:1

Jacksonville Jaguars 10:1

New York Giants 12:1

Seattle Seahawks 18:1

Pittsburgh Steelers 18:1

New Orleans Saints 20:1

Chicago Bears 25:1

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 28:1

Cleveland Browns 30:1

Tennessee Titans 30:1

Washington Redskins 30:1

Cincinnati Bengals 38:1

Denver Broncos 38:1

Minnesota Vikings 38:1

Philadelphia Eagles 45:1

Arizona Cardinals 45:1

Baltimore Ravens 50:1

Buffalo Bills 60:1

Carolina Panthers 60:1

Detroit Lions 60:1

Houston Texans 60:1

New York Jets 75:1

St. Louis Rams 75:1

Miami Dolphins 100:1

Oakland Raiders 100:1

San Francisco 49ers 100:1

Kansas City Chiefs 100:1

Atlanta Falcons 100:1

We could bitch about 'the catch'. How it was a duck that could've been intercepted, how the receiver had to make a circus catch to bring it down, how eli was almost sacked...;)

A Jets fan actually said that to me....

"Well Eli shouldn't have thrown that pass...it was triple coverage!"

Eli should have been sacked on that play, no questions asked.

I hate Jets fans now they have no class and have a serious inferiority

complex.

:huh::huh:

We won the Superbowl, how are we "not there?"

As I said, Blue, with pure heart and more than a little luck. And let me add discipline.

Take the Dallas game. Their penalties gave us a lot of crucial first downs. Without them, I don’t think we win that game. Against GB and NE, one play could have changed the whole outlook. Sure, there were improvements, like the obvious Eli one. Then there’s Pierce making reads like never before, and the team’s total relentlessness.

As I said, Blue, with pure heart and more than a little luck. And let me add discipline.

Take the Dallas game. Their penalties gave us a lot of crucial first downs. Without them, I don’t think we win that game. Against GB and NE, one play could have changed the whole outlook. Sure, there were improvements, like the obvious Eli one. Then there’s Pierce making reads like never before, and the team’s total relentlessness.

I understand it didnt appear that we would be victorious in those games, but we won them and won the SB. It doesnt matter how we arrived there, just that we arrived. I mean think about it, were those things LUCK, as you say? Or us finally arriving at "there?"

I have spent the last few years batting my head into a wall watching the Giants piss away games through bad penalties and bad bounces. I am not going to apologize for capitalizing on when the opposition does the same.

My thoughts exactly. We earned what we got, no matter how you slice it.

I feel the same way, but this was about next year with the same team. I just think we have to improve a little to compete again.

I think we have some young players ready to make more of an impact over the course of 16 games and some young veterans who will play at a more consistent level for an entire season, but yes you are correct there are some areas we need to improve on. In no particular order they are.

Secondary, mainly the safety spot, I think Webster and Ross start in 08 and thats exciting being they are still so young.

Dropsies, way too many dropped passes throughout the year. I think this problem corrects itself as Steve SMith appears to be the 3rd down chain mover we have lacked during the ELI era at the WR spot. Boss has very soft hands and the idea of throwing next year out of the 2 TE set with he and Shockey is great. Would like to see the Rb's catch more passes, reason enough why Ward(bet RB pass catcher, should be re-signed).

Turnovers and this IMO falls squarely on ELI, more play like we saw in the playoffs and less like we saw all year. I could care less how many TDS he throws as long as he gets his team into the end zone and cuts down on the Ints.

Not a lot to improve on, but more along the lines of building on what we saw in the playoffs.

A Jets fan actually said that to me....

"Well Eli shouldn't have thrown that pass...it was triple coverage!"

Eli should have been sacked on that play, no questions asked.

I hate Jets fans now they have no class and have a serious inferiority

complex.

Right.