SportsWrath

Best single week for a Giant's fan ever?

fishgutmartyr

Has to be. Super Bowl win, the realization that have our team hasn't even developed, much less peaked yet, most of the team signed AND 20 million under the cap, and we don't lose any of our coaching staff.

The only thing better would be if LT discovered the fountain of youth and he was available as the 31st pick.

Look at the notariety, the goodwill that we've gained this last month, and think of how deep in the doghouse we were last year. It's remarkable, and it's great to be a fan right now.

I swear, it's like there's only one team in New York, nobody even acknowledges the Jets, we even encroached on the one thing the Jets had going for them in Superbowl 3.

No doubt one of the finest weeks in my life.....as far as my sports fanaticism goes as it doesn't compare with the birth of my children or the day I got married. In the sports world though, for me this win is a tie with the night the Syracuse Orangemen won the national title in the NCAA tournament. Both highlights of this fan's career and both times it was hard to think of anything else for a week. I've had the luxury of watching the Yanks win several world series in my lifetime and those too were great....but the thrill doesn't last the whole week as this one does.

It's amazing. When the Giants won their first Super Bowl, I thought that was as good as it could possibly get. But beating the Niners and Bills was even better. Now this. Okay, I'm gonna say it again- nothing could ever, ever top this.

Same goes for me keef, The 1st one I thought never would be surpassed.

It has been a great week and figuring so, it was also a very fast week. I cant believe the weekend is here again. I still get choked up thinking about the victory though. We should all be blessed. We may win more titles, but they will never come the way this one has. Man....goosebumps.