SportsWrath

The Official "Name the Eli to Tyree Play" Game

Guest StrahansGap

I think I heard on WFAN today that Tyree's family named it "The Miracle in the Desert" and the media loved it. They also said that the trademark was already done on it and t-shirts were being made already with the saying.

The problem with "Miracle in the Desert"...in my opinion...is that it is a fitting name for the entire game, not just the one play of Eli to Tyree.

The problem with "Miracle in the Desert"...in my opinion...is that it is a fitting name for the entire game, not just the one play of Eli to Tyree.

Not to me, when I read this, I thought it was perfect. The only name better than "The Play". (or Double Impact, my entry :P ) I dont think the game was a miracle. Many of us, not to mention alot of the world, had us winning by the time the SB came, because we proved we could beat the better teams in the league by that time. Not to mention we nearly beat them in week 17. Maybe it seemed like a miracle in week 7, but by the time the SB arrived, we were still a huge underdog, but we had a chance. We proved it in the playoffs. But the play? That was truly a Miracle. How the hell do you escape that sack, and evn more, how the HELL do you make that catch? :huh::huh: