SportsWrath

You can now get a Kevin Boss and Ahmad Bradshaw jersey.

boohyah

It should be Justin T.A. Tuck....with T.A. standing in for "The Animal". Justin Tuck: "I played with hatred in my heart against the Patriots...I literally hated them during the game". :unsure::ph34r: With the ferocity that he played with he might have scared LT in his prime. LT just wanted to fuck you up....I don't know if he hated anyone though... :lol:

It should be Justin T.A. Tuck....with T.A. standing in for "The Animal". Justin Tuck: "I played with hatred in my heart against the Patriots...I literally hated them during the game". :unsure::ph34r: With the ferocity that he played with he might have scared LT in his prime. LT just wanted to fuck you up....I don't know if he hated anyone though... :lol:

:LMAO:

If the Tuck (or Fuck) jersey comes out, I'm getting it. I've been on this kids bandwagon for a while now, I like to get jerseys of the guys who don't always get the credit. I would have gotten a Keith Hamilton jersey if they had been available. Tuck reminds me of Hammer.....without the late night drug trips of course.

If the Tuck (or Fuck) jersey comes out, I'm getting it. I've been on this kids bandwagon for a while now, I like to get jerseys of the guys who don't always get the credit. I would have gotten a Keith Hamilton jersey if they had been available. Tuck reminds me of Hammer.....without the late night drug trips of course.

And beating up his child with a extension cord.

You kids these days, couple love taps with a cord and you're crying abuse. My dad beat my ass with whatever has close and he could pick up.

My parents used to send me out to get my own switch. I never got beat by a cord but as VG said, there were a variety of other items.

I never smack my kids now, ever, but my parents just did things differently. I think it's funny when I think about it.

But Keith was big enough that his hand was weapon enough. He doesn't need cords.

Hell of a player though.

My parents used to send me out to get my own switch. I never got beat by a cord but as VG said, there were a variety of other items.

I never smack my kids now, ever, but my parents just did things differently. I think it's funny when I think about it.

But Keith was big enough that his hand was weapon enough. He doesn't need cords.

Hell of a player though.

Oh I know, just messin with Golf.

I once got my ass beat with a 2 x 4, fucker just happened to be laying by the building I was near. just long enough for ass whacking use. usually it was a belt though. Definately different times, if i ever had kids I don't think i could spank them hard with my hand, let along a belt or 2 x 4, but like you said, thats just the way it was then. if you were a kid, you walked the line, you step out of line, pray you wore 4 or 5 pairs of underwear that day.