SportsWrath

Ernie bring us Sam Adams please !!

Guest Dye Job

Guest nosebleed

I would rather have Frank Ferrara taking a roster spot over that human waste product #94. At least you know Frank will give effort.

I would rather have Frank Ferrara taking a roster spot over that human waste product #94. At least you know Frank will give effort.

That comment speaks volumes! The horse is dead, you can stop beating it now!

Joseph is not the problem on this team, it's who's going to play next to him that is.

Frank Ferrara could only give effort. He was the team's Rudy and nothing else. When Frank Ferrara is on your roster, than you're in the XFL.

Guest Lockhart
Sam Adams and Grady Jackson?. c'mon?. Maybe we can pull Frank Ferrara off the Sopranos lot and bring him in. Clancy should have been resigned, that was a mistake!

It appears EA is continuing to make one mistake after another. I'm sure the Maras now regreat extending this fossil for one last year.

Guest Nutty Sack

There are still serviceable DT's out there who can give us the depth we need but we can't drag our feet. EA should have went all out for Rocky Bernard to lure him away and even over payed somewhat. This is a spot that doesn't immediately get filled via the draft ...........we;ve learned that lesson.

Guest Nutty Sack
Looks like Grady Jackson will be a Giant.

Where are you getting this inforamtion ?? This guy has a nose for the ball carrier as he usually has a good number of solo tackles. He's been hurt but at this point we need any help we can get.

Where are you getting this inforamtion ?? This guy has a nose for the ball carrier as he usually has a good number of solo tackles. He's been hurt but at this point we need any help we can get.

http://www.bergen.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcn...2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

Doesn't exactly say they'll sign him, but I like our chances.

He's a big run stuffer who requires bodies to block him.

Little scouting report....

Grade 70 Expert's Take Jackson has a combination of massive size, strength and power. He was used primarily as a run stopper on first and second down. He fills up the A-gap and has no problem occupying two blockers. He has only tackle-to-tackle range and does not run well enough to be a factor on outside runs. He does not have an explosive take-off but controls the line of scrimmage with his upper-body strength and size. He is more powerful than he is explosive. He gets excellent penetration. He has above-average foot quickness and is hard to knock off the ball. Although he does not play with good leverage, he does a good job on double-team and scoop blocks and keeping the blockers from getting to the linebackers. Offensive linemen have a difficult time sustaining blocks on him. However, he is top heavy, can be easily cut and does not have good change-of-direction skills. As a pass rusher, he does not have any pass-rush moves except a bull rush. He has the ability to collapse the pocket with good leg drive, but he's usually double teamed and will get stuck at the line of scrimmage. He does not have great endurance, will take plays off and will wear down over the course of the game. Overall, Jackson is a player who is one-dimensional and lacks ideal athletic ability. He is getting up in age and is clearly on the downhill side of his career. He does not have a lot gas left in his tank and his weight will always be a problem. He is a short-term fit and you wonder how long he will continue playing. His age and durability are concerns.

Guest Nutty Sack
http://www.bergen.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcn...2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

Doesn't exactly say they'll sign him, but I like our chances.

He's a big run stuffer who requires bodies to block him.

Little scouting report....

Grade 70 Expert's Take Jackson has a combination of massive size, strength and power. He was used primarily as a run stopper on first and second down. He fills up the A-gap and has no problem occupying two blockers. He has only tackle-to-tackle range and does not run well enough to be a factor on outside runs. He does not have an explosive take-off but controls the line of scrimmage with his upper-body strength and size. He is more powerful than he is explosive. He gets excellent penetration. He has above-average foot quickness and is hard to knock off the ball. Although he does not play with good leverage, he does a good job on double-team and scoop blocks and keeping the blockers from getting to the linebackers. Offensive linemen have a difficult time sustaining blocks on him. However, he is top heavy, can be easily cut and does not have good change-of-direction skills. As a pass rusher, he does not have any pass-rush moves except a bull rush. He has the ability to collapse the pocket with good leg drive, but he's usually double teamed and will get stuck at the line of scrimmage. He does not have great endurance, will take plays off and will wear down over the course of the game. Overall, Jackson is a player who is one-dimensional and lacks ideal athletic ability. He is getting up in age and is clearly on the downhill side of his career. He does not have a lot gas left in his tank and his weight will always be a problem. He is a short-term fit and you wonder how long he will continue playing. His age and durability are concerns.

I wouldn't be so hopefull. I would take this guy in a heart beat but our fearless leader appears to still be in hibernation.

Guest Lockhart
I wouldn't be so hopefull. I would take this guy in a heart beat but our fearless leader appears to still be in hibernation.

Don't get your hopes up - I just came from the market and Accorsi's picture is on the milk carton I bought. It says he disappeared in early March sometime.

Guest Nutty Sack
Don't get your hopes up - I just came from the market and Accorsi's picture is on the milk carton I bought. It says he disappeared in early March sometime.

I'm afraid we're going to have to start utilizing some of those well established back channels the Fab Four have developed over time. It' s not our style to meddle directly but I'm at my wits end with this guy. We need help at DT now more than ever. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm very worried about this.

Edited by Nutty Sack

Guest Lockhart
I'm afraid we're going to have to start utilizing some of those well established back channels the Fab Four have developed over time. It' s not our style to meddle directly but I'm at my wits end with this guy. We need held at DT now more than ever. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm very worried about this.

I'll speed dial John Mara - God knows he needs our help. He is probably staring at the phone hoping we call him.