SportsWrath

Coordinators

BlueInCanada

I've been tied up the past couple of days so maybe I missed some things.

What has Strahan said that was so bad.

btw. I don't want him to retire. He'd be on welfare in no time the way his exwife cleaned him out.

Just some trash talk. I didn't hear anything too bad. Pierce was a lot worse. A whole lot worse.

I don't want Strahan to retire either. A great motivator! I wish we had him when we played the Bears in Soldier field in the '85 season.

I've been tied up the past couple of days so maybe I missed some things.

What has Strahan said that was so bad.

btw. I don't want him to retire. He'd be on welfare in no time the way his exwife cleaned him out.

Oh, he just isn't showing a lot of class in post game activities. When giving a speech, refered to his team as "biggest bunch of goofballs", did the "we will STOMP you out" shit, saying the Patriots, "better dress in black for their funeral", dancing in front of the camera, acting a little retarded, etc.

A class act is someone who shows poise and grace in both victory and defeat. Eli epitomizes it. Plax showed it. As did 98% of the team. It's one thing for fans to talk shit, and even for a player to talk a little brash before a game. But after the game it's time to drop the trash talk....it's time heap praise on your teammates and give credit to the losing team. Personally, I think if Strahan retires and Shockey gets traded or cut, the team will be better off.