SportsWrath

EA YOU IMGRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot Accorsi. You drafted Eli and he led the Giants to a Super Bowl victory, and NOW the pressure is on him to do it again. Thanks a lot.

Not to mention his philosophy of having many pass rushers. Fucking Accorsi screwed this team for a decade at least. Imgrate indeed.

Not to mention his philosophy of having many pass rushers. Fucking Accorsi screwed this team for a decade at least. Imgrate indeed.

Yeah what a douche. Tuck, Osi, Kiwi..... nothing but salary cap issues.

Oh yeah, and nice job picking your replacement too. Thanks to Reese, we've got to figure out how many carries Bradshaw is going to need.

Yeah what a douche. Tuck, Osi, Kiwi..... nothing but salary cap issues.

Oh yeah, and nice job picking your replacement too. Thanks to Reese, we've got to figure out how many carries Bradshaw is going to need.

The only real thing I never liked about EA is that he kept injured players around far too long. I have to hand it to Reese for dropping the dead weight quickly.

The only real thing I never liked about EA is that he kept injured players around far too long. I have to hand it to Reese for dropping the dead weight quickly.

Great point. We lost a lot more players than just Tiki in the offseason. Who knew are D would be better without Arrington?