SportsWrath

Coaching and execution

ksm7

As with many Super Bowl winners, there will always be a debate as to whether or not the best NFL team winds up as the Super Bowl Champion...but the undeniable fact is, the Giants developed and executed the most perfectly designed defensive game plan that quite possibly has ever been witnessed. The dog doesn't ever recall seeing a better developed or executed plan. Obviously the dog has been a skeptic all year, and while it may not be the most talented defensive unit (front four aside), it was by far the best defensive effort in a Super Bowl in the dog's opinion...and that includes the 86 giants, 85 bears, and 2000 ravens. That was well earned...

On a side, now that the season is over, the dog was wondering how many people stick around these parts in the offseason...is this an active place, or should the dog not bother breaking out the laptop upon returning to the plantation in Nevis?

As with many Super Bowl winners, there will always be a debate as to whether or not the best NFL team winds up as the Super Bowl Champion...but the undeniable fact is, the Giants developed and executed the most perfectly designed defensive game plan that quite possibly has ever been witnessed. The dog doesn't ever recall seeing a better developed or executed plan. Obviously the dog has been a skeptic all year, and while it may not be the most talented defensive unit (front four aside), it was by far the best defensive effort in a Super Bowl in the dog's opinion...and that includes the 86 giants, 85 bears, and 2000 ravens. That was well earned...

On a side, now that the season is over, the dog was wondering how many people stick around these parts in the offseason...is this an active place, or should the dog not bother breaking out the laptop upon returning to the plantation in Nevis?

The place empties out like Texas Stadium in January. There is absolutely no one here from March to Sept. They actually shut the site down for maintenance. Don't bother coming here at all.

I'm not sure there's much debate as to who the better team is in the Super Bowl... the better team always wins... though it will be interesting to see what is thought of the 2001 Pats if it comes to light that they cheated in that Super Bowl.

But to answer your question... this place is usually still buzzing during the Pro Bowl and draft time... but there's a good lull in the action in the dog days of summer before training camp. The General Discussion section is alive all the time, but there's a good month or so when the NYG section slows down quite a bit.

I'm not sure there's much debate as to who the better team is in the Super Bowl... the better team always wins... though it will be interesting to see what is thought of the 2001 Pats if it comes to light that they cheated in that Super Bowl.

But to answer your question... this place is usually still buzzing during the Pro Bowl and draft time... but there's a good lull in the action in the dog days of summer before training camp. The General Discussion section is alive all the time, but there's a good month or so when the NYG section slows down quite a bit.

Sometime I spend on the Jersey shore as much as possible. But I am getting a laptop for the first time since college so this summer I'll have access while at the coastal accommodations.