SportsWrath

Did anyone else notice??

JayD

Right when Blackburn got called for the 12th man, and the Pats got the first down, the whole defense huddled and raised there hands, as if to say OH HELL NO. Ive never seen anything like it, I was so fired up after that. Great game, great win. It doesnt get better than this guys.

In one of the numerous articles I have read so far today it was mentioned how the defense was looking tired and dogged at the end of that drive but when they came back onto the field they seemed to have a new source of energy.

As in "you can't beat us in a stand up fight....so now you want to do some ground fighting....guess what....we will kick your asses down there too". All of their tricks and dirty plays did not work this time...huh Harrison? :rolleyes:

Right when Blackburn got called for the 12th man, and the Pats got the first down, the whole defense huddled and raised there hands, as if to say OH HELL NO. Ive never seen anything like it, I was so fired up after that. Great game, great win. It doesnt get better than this guys.

Yeah, that was intense.

That was such a huge, huge, series. I really thought that was one of most pivotal points of the game.

That game had so many huge moments, it was insane.