SportsWrath

I am still in shock

jranieli

No way would I have imagined this season would have turned out like this. I was at the Minnesota game and it was the most depressing game I have ever seen and been too. I know many were writing this team off after that game. Then came the Washington game, so many dropped passes. The Giants were written off.

I am guilty in not believing in this team. I always believed in Eli but I never thought this team can do it. Maybe those were the wrong choice of words. I always believed in my Giants but never in my wildest dreams, I would thought the Giants would have won the Super Bowl. It is one of the most amazing feats in sports history. Maybe the best run ever. It sure beats the Steelers a few years ago. They had a great run but never played a team like Dallas, GB, NE.

I still feel like I am dreaming. This only happens in dreams. I didn't go to sleep until 5:30am. I woke up at 9:00am. I still cannot believe this. I will remember this run for the rest of my life. 86 and 90 were amazing but this one takes the cake. Pinch me!

No way would I have imagined this season would have turned out like this. I was at the Minnesota game and it was the most depressing game I have ever seen and been too. I know many were writing this team off after that game. Then came the Washington game, so many dropped passes. The Giants were written off.

I am guilty in not believing in this team. I always believed in Eli but I never thought this team can do it. Maybe those were the wrong choice of words. I always believed in my Giants but never in my wildest dreams, I would thought the Giants would have won the Super Bowl. It is one of the most amazing feats in sports history. Maybe the best run ever. It sure beats the Steelers a few years ago. They had a great run but never played a team like Dallas, GB, NE.

I still feel like I am dreaming. This only happens in dreams. I didn't go to sleep until 5:30am. I woke up at 9:00am. I still cannot believe this. I will remember this run for the rest of my life. 86 and 90 were amazing but this one takes the cake. Pinch me!

Yeah, I said 86' would never be surpassed, but I think this may do it. Primarily because of my kids. They are 16(daughter) and 13(son), and they are following in dads footsteps. DIE HARD GIANT FANS. And much like I experienced a QB lead us to a SB win after years of terrible QB's at an impressionable age, my kids are witnessing almost the same. I say almost, because they are witnessing a GREAT QB. I love ya Simms, but Eli is way ahead of schedule comparably.

I havent really been to sleep either. Partied all night and am still wired!!

GIANTS BABY!!