SportsWrath

Kawika

Lubeck

1 year 1 million.

3-4 year deal I would give him with the appropriate amount of money. He has grown into the system and has gotten better as each week went by. Remember he was the middle linebacker for the Chiefs and was moving over this year.

3-4 gives us till he is early 30s I believe. In my imaginary world where I am a GM (AKA Madden Franchise mode) I try and schedule contracts to end as a player enters their 30s. Gives me a chance to view the market for a younger player before committing to an aging one.

1 year 1 million.

3-4 year deal I would give him with the appropriate amount of money. He has grown into the system and has gotten better as each week went by. Remember he was the middle linebacker for the Chiefs and was moving over this year.

3-4 gives us till he is early 30s I believe. In my imaginary world where I am a GM (AKA Madden Franchise mode) I try and schedule contracts to end as a player enters their 30s. Gives me a chance to view the market for a younger player before committing to an aging one.

Very good method. Definatley resign him, dont break up a unit that has accomplished what it did.

PROMISE SPAGS THE HC JOB DOWN THE ROAD JERRY!!!!