SportsWrath

i cried.

Blue Jeans

Already had one asshole (a subordinate) :puke: at work trying to be graceless....I have WFAN on with Newsday, The Daily News and the Post on my desk (will get the Times, Sun and the Jersey papers at the PATH station when I get downtown as I go home) and this hole has the nerve to say "I guess the Giants think they accomplished something". <_< I replied: "They don't think.....THEY KNOW THEY ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING". Unless you have any other pressing business in my office you can leave. If that had been any other team....most of these Giants haters out there would make you nauseous with their spew. Broke Back fans (and he is one of them) make me sick. :puke: Some people have already picked the Broke Backs to get to the SB next year. :blink: Excuse me, people are picking a team that has yet to win a playoff game in recent memory. The lost art of sportmanship. Oh well too bad oh so sad Giants haters. Number 42 is going down as the greatest Supe ever. :cheers:

Already had one asshole (a subordinate) :puke: at work trying to be graceless....I have WFAN on with Newsday, The Daily News and the Post on my desk (will get the Times, Sun and the Jersey papers at the PATH station when I get downtown as I go home) and this hole has the nerve to say "I guess the Giants think they accomplished something". <_< I replied: "They don't think.....THEY KNOW THEY ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING". Unless you have any other pressing business in my office you can leave. If that had been any other team....most of these Giants haters out there would make you nauseous with their spew. Broke Back fans (and he is one of them) make me sick. :puke: Some people have already picked the Broke Backs to get to the SB next year. :blink: Excuse me, people are picking a team that has yet to win a playoff game in recent memory. The lost art of sportmanship. Oh well too bad oh so sad Giants haters. Number 42 is going down as the greatest Supe ever. :cheers:

People like that make me sick. We did it, just give us the props we deserve and quit bein a little bitch. They all seem to be cowgirl fans too. :rolleyes:

I cried too, then my kids shed a tear, cause they know how much this means to thier dad. They are growing up Giant fans, so they are understanding the meaning too. Yeah, I cried, and Im not ashamed one bit. I am still on cloud fuckin 9!

CHAMPS BABY! CHAMPS!