SportsWrath

Numerology

BronxRik

'Atta boy, Fishy. I won't predict a win/score, but the numbers are in our favor. Go defense, go BIG BLUE!

Something's happening today, Rikster. When they beat Green Bay, I immediately thought about all the people I knew that were Giants fans that I'm no longer in contact with. It has been a LONG time since that happened, and it didn't in 2000.

Hope they're watching.

Something's happening today, Rikster. When they beat Green Bay, I immediately thought about all the people I knew that were Giants fans that I'm no longer in contact with. It has been a LONG time since that happened, and it didn't in 2000.

Hope they're watching.

They're watching, my man.......always have been. Life takes certain turns (I'm sure there's a song in there somewhere), and although those turns appear to be neglectful, let it be known, that is not the case. In other words......yeah those people you have not been in contact with have been dicks, and they would acknowledge that. They would also probably ask for forgiveness for their inabilty to balance changes in their life compared to what used to be. But I'm just guessing, what the Hell do I know anyway?

OK.....so, the Gmen won Superbowl XXI (21). 21 years later, they are in the 'Bowl again, Superbowl XLII(42). They are destined to pull off the upset.

GO F'ING GEEEEEEEEEEEEMEN!!!

You're a dick, I suck, but according to plan we should be in Superbowl 63, so we'll have to meet up for that.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Thanks hon....I have definitely experienced it. I have had long term friendships and then for whatever reason it peters out. Then inevitably you run across the person again and there is often an attempt at rekindling the friendship. It almost never works. One of the problems I have with the soon to be ex-wife is that she often pushed me to resume relationships that had gone through their course in life.

One friend lets call him Konstantinos The Greek was a very close friend. But he was involved in the underworld as well as having a legitimate business as a front. He was always trying to get me involved in the shady side of things...out of friendship of course because he was loaded. The friendship began to slide when he married this Greek wannabe princess who was half his age and proceeded to cut him off from others. So when she got around to me...I was very relieved because I did not have to call it quits because of the criminality.

Lo and behold the battle ax comes across him a couple of years back and Konstantine gives her all of his information and the fact that he has 3 little heirs. She comes home and needles me for the next months non-stop to contact him. And finally I tell her to bugger off as I did not want to reopen that can of worms. We used to hang out in Astoria at the Greek tavernas picking up chicks and having these grand intellectual/philosophical discussions. I was sort of the pet Ethiope ( :afro: ) LOL! But everyone knew me as Konstantine's friend and like I said he had a lot of pull. I am just not cut out for RICO investigations and visits to the Federal Prison system. :unsure::ph34r::huh::o:P

Well, thanks for the nice thoughts and all, but to me those thoughts are kind of pleasant. I'm hoping their beer is cold and the tv is on. :rock:

I was thinking in terms of the guys I knew in grade school, high-fiving me when our defense managed to bail out Piscarcik. It always cheers me up to think they're out there somewhere, getting as psyched as I am.

Well, thanks for the nice thoughts and all, but to me those thoughts are kind of pleasant. I'm hoping their beer is cold and the tv is on. :rock:

I was thinking in terms of the guys I knew in grade school, high-fiving me when our defense managed to bail out Piscarcik. It always cheers me up to think they're out there somewhere, getting as psyched as I am.

The days of Brad Van Pelt, John Mendenhall, Brian Kelly and Dave "Superfoot" Jennings. Remember the fans who wanted Jerry Golsteyn (I forgot how he spelled it) as QB instead of Pisarcik. LOL!!! Six of one ....half dozen of the other. It was like choosing between Kanell and Graham.

The days of Brad Van Pelt, John Mendenhall, Brian Kelly and Dave "Superfoot" Jennings. Remember the fans who wanted Jerry Golsteyn (I forgot how he spelled it) as QB instead of Pisarcik. LOL!!! Six of one ....half dozen of the other. It was like choosing between Kanell and Graham.

Man I am really glad I missed the 70's era of Giants football.

Jerry might have been ok--if he could play more than 10 series a season. lol

Dan Doornik lives!

Man I am really glad I missed the 70's era of Giants football.

It was rough in High School. You had all of the born again Steelers and Broke Back fans all in your face. Me and this Italian guy by the last name of Dimiglio were just about the only open Giants fan. The rest stayed in the closet. I graduated before they got back to the playoffs in '81.

It was rough in High School. You had all of the born again Steelers and Broke Back fans all in your face. Me and this Italian guy by the last name of Dimiglio were just about the only open Giants fan. The rest stayed in the closet. I graduated before they got back to the playoffs in '81.

In my high school it was mostly baseball fans.

Class o' 81 here. Just missed...

You're a dick, I suck, but according to plan we should be in Superbowl 63, so we'll have to meet up for that.

We should also be in (and win) Superbowl fitty. ;) And for today, and today only, just because this is footballs equivalent to Xmas, I will not say you suck, and will acknowledge your rightful position as the king of Sportswrath. To you and all our Sportswrath bretheren, have a great gameday, and GO GIANTS!

We should also be in (and win) Superbowl fitty. ;) And for today, and today only, just because this is footballs equivalent to Xmas, I will not say you suck, and will acknowledge your rightful position as the king of Sportswrath. To you and all our Sportswrath bretheren, have a great gameday, and GO GIANTS!

Btw Bronx, do I make a left or a right at the light? :P I lied I guess about coming over, actually to tell you the truth, I forgot all about it. We'll have to do it next year.

Btw Bronx, do I make a left or a right at the light? :P I lied I guess about coming over, actually to tell you the truth, I forgot all about it. We'll have to do it next year.

I don't know....after seeing your Youtubes, I think I'm afraid of you. :P I'll tell you what: If we make a repeat appearance next year, seriously, I will post my home address and anyone who is in Vegas at the time will be more than welcome to party. That is, of course, assuming I survive the heart attack following the NFC Championship game.

I don't know....after seeing your Youtubes, I think I'm afraid of you. :P I'll tell you what: If we make a repeat appearance next year, seriously, I will post my home address and anyone who is in Vegas at the time will be more than welcome to party. That is, of course, assuming I survive the heart attack following the NFC Championship game.

I look scary to you, or just a doofus? I know I definetly dont look scary, so the later of my question is probably correct.