SportsWrath

Tiki, for the love of God...

Ggirl

Well, the Giant fans who believe that the upset of the year is upon us sound just like the Jets, Chargers, Bills, Bengals, Browns, Cowboys, Dolphins, Redskins, Colts, Bills, Eagles, Ravens, Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, Giants, Jaguars, Chargers fans all of whom thought their team would end the perfect season...

:P Just hav'n fun with ya....

Perfect game to end the perfect season.

Well, the Giant fans who believe that the upset of the year is upon us sound just like the Jets, Chargers, Bills, Bengals, Browns, Cowboys, Dolphins, Redskins, Colts, Bills, Eagles, Ravens, Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, Giants, Jaguars, Chargers fans all of whom thought their team would end the perfect season...

You coulda just said everyone on your schedule. <_<

:P

We came close the first time. Beat them for 3 quarters.

This time, we just need to make it 4 quarters. :)

Yup, in order to beat NE you need to play 60 mins, not 3 quarters, not 55 mins.... Ravens, Eagles, Giants, Colts...b/c the Patriots play for 60 mins even if they are winning by 40, but especially if they are losing.

I would say Giants were the second closest to getting a win, Ravens were the closes.

But honestly I think the score was a little closer than the game play really reflected.

Giants got 7 points because Moss & co celebrated Moss tying Rice's record and Brady tying Peyton's. (Don't count on that happening again)

Yup, in order to beat NE you need to play 60 mins, not 3 quarters, not 55 mins.... Ravens, Eagles, Giants, Colts...b/c the Patriots play for 60 mins even if they are winning by 40, but especially if they are losing.

I would say Giants were the second closest to getting a win, Ravens were the closes.

But honestly I think the score was a little closer than the game play really reflected.

Giants got 7 points because Moss & co celebrated Moss tying Rice's record and Brady tying Peyton's. (Don't count on that happening again)

Puhlease. We played you the best, youre team even said so.

And as for "giving" us 7 points, buddy, we earned that. And if you wanna talk calls, what about the unsportsmanlike penalty on Toomer when he wasnt even near the play? I could go on forever about the bullshit calls that came against us. And it was still only a 3 point game. When Moss got that TD after missing the first bomb from Brady, he was being covered by James Butler. Dont count on THAT, happeneing again.

Okay, but who's to say the Giants wouldn't have scored on that possession if

they didn't return the kick back?

Guest JACKSTROUD7

I dont see Tiki as a big supporter of the Giants as long as coughlin is the HC

Tikis big problem was the playoff game against the Panthers........he called out Coughlin as totally incometent in that game, and indeed he was

as were the players........especially Tiki

Puhlease. We played you the best, youre team even said so.

And as for "giving" us 7 points, buddy, we earned that. And if you wanna talk calls, what about the unsportsmanlike penalty on Toomer when he wasnt even near the play? I could go on forever about the bullshit calls that came against us. And it was still only a 3 point game. When Moss got that TD after missing the first bomb from Brady, he was being covered by James Butler. Dont count on THAT, happeneing again.

Don't forget the bullshit calls the Patriots have gotten all year long. Everytime the Ravens had the Patriots stopped, a phantom flag came out of nowhere.

Don't forget the bullshit calls the Patriots have gotten all year long. Everytime the Ravens had the Patriots stopped, a phantom flag came out of nowhere.

And I positively despise the Ravens and their players....but they were thoroughly and without any doubts robbed on several calls in that game. Even more so than in basketball an NFL official can make up a call out of whole cloth. On every play from scrimmage someone on the offensive line is holding a defensive player; but it is always seems to be called in a critical part of the game. NFL referees are able to hide their bullshit in that there is so much going on in every play they feel they can escape the scrutiny. I have been watching football since the 60's and all through the ensuing years up to the early 90's there were still some "professional" even handed officials out there. Now most of them are blind bats with agendas.

I dont see Tiki as a big supporter of the Giants as long as coughlin is the HC

Tikis big problem was the playoff game against the Panthers........he called out Coughlin as totally incometent in that game, and indeed he was

as were the players........especially Tiki

Mr. Coughlin is just a part of the larger picture.

It's your team.........sniff........It's your teammates......sniff........

Point is.....

The dude played his entire career as a GIANT. The organization supported him and he gave back in spades as a great player. We as fans gave him love and support as a player. He could at least retire and give a little back with his undying support, regardless of who coaches, plays and is part of the team, IMO.

Are you never again going to step up, be a man and act like you spent you entire professional career with the GIANTS?

Matt Lauer askes Tiki to "go out on a limb" and predict the score for Sunday.

Tiki replies "I have no idea".

WTF?

Can't you even act like you are rooting for the GIANTS?

Loser. :brooding:

Tiki is in today's newspaper predicting a score of 21-20 in favor of...

the Giants !!!!