SportsWrath

Todays GIANT greeting

BIGBLUE01

.....well, not literally. But I went down to see the guys come to practice. The Tempe cops are getting nicer and nicer, they moved the gates even closer, I got some good shots of Coach Coughlin, Way, (those two are always at the front), Plax, Eli and Mitchell. I also got one of them going into the building that I think was Gibril Wilson, but it was kinda far and there were some trees in the way. Tomorrow and Sat there should be about 20 of us that I know pesonally, and about another 10-15 that a buddy of mine is bringing. Thats not including whoever shows up. Cant wait, Giant pride.

Today was hilarious, because after they went in, a city worker and I were talking, and he told me of some spots that are in back that I can watch the team through. See, the practice facilty is next to a park, and a railroad runs behind it. The entire facility is surrounded by trees, oleander typres of trees. So he alerted me of some holes where I could see the practice pretty visibly. I got back there, found a great spot, got my camera good and ready......and got caught by the vice president of security for the AZ Cards. :o

Hell of a nice guy, just laughed, told me I was on private propertry and I had to leave because both practices are completly off limits, the Pats and Giants.

I shoulda wore camoflauge :rolleyes:

Damn beat me to the joke. I was gonna ask him if he saw any suspicious looking cameramen wearing a grey hoodie with cutoff sleeves.

LOL... Thats what they were saying too, it was for "security issues". They said since NE is practicing at Sun Devil Stadium and its shaped like a bowl and no one can see them its not fair to the Giants. I said, "look at my jersey!" (I had Elis away jersey on) :rolleyes:

Wow.

You must feel like you died and went to the Big Blue Heaven, huh? ;)

Yeah, its great. I mean, I lived here when the Giants used to come to town once a year, so that was great. And back then, the players were alot more accessible because it was a reg season game, so that was neat. But oh yeah, its BIG BLUE HEAVEN time right about now.

LOL... Thats what they were saying too, it was for "security issues". They said since NE is practicing at Sun Devil Stadium and its shaped like a bowl and no one can see them its not fair to the Giants. I said, "look at my jersey!" (I had Elis away jersey on) :rolleyes:

That would have been awesome if you convinced him you were from the Patriots. :lol:

What cracks me up about The Prince of Darkness' need for cheating, is that both he and The Prostitute used to complain all of the time about visiting teams being able to see the Giants' practices from this hotel across from their practice field. I guess Lord Darth Belechick said if you can't beat them...join them. :P

What cracks me up about The Prince of Darkness' need for cheating, is that both he and The Prostitute used to complain all of the time about visiting teams being able to see the Giants' practices from this hotel across from their practice field. I guess Lord Darth Belechick said if you can't beat them...join them. :P

Is that really true? I would find it hard to believe that alot of people

stay in hotels in East Rutherford, New Jersey...there is nothing around

it...no good restaurants and just a great view of the meadowland swamps.

Is that really true? I would find it hard to believe that alot of people

stay in hotels in East Rutherford, New Jersey...there is nothing around

it...no good restaurants and just a great view of the meadowland swamps.

All it takes is one guy with a camera...lol. Parcells was always paranoid about it. And Reeves thought there was something too it as well. That is when they started practicing inside the bubble to avoid being seen by opposing teams during walk throughs.