SportsWrath

Continental Airlines flight 1835

xxi-xxv

Leave newark at 7:25 arrive Phoenix at 11:10 P.M.

I will have the laptop and I had the IT gu install this Verizon national access today, where it bills back to my ISP for minutes used, so I can check in. Not to excited about Arizona(would rather be in Florida)but real excited to be at the game.

I will have the laptop and I had the IT gu install this Verizon national access today, where it bills back to my ISP for minutes used, so I can check in. Not to excited about Arizona(would rather be in Florida)but real excited to be at the game.

There is no better place to be, weather wise, than AZ right now. Its beautiful.

I work for Continental Airlines now... but I'm nowhere near the terminal at NWK Airport. I work in Continental's Cargo Bldg which is on airport grounds, but it's still like 2 miles away. :mellow:

Cool when they send the one pass survey I will tell them that a guy named Dragon was the nicest person I met and he deserves a huge raise and days off for free when the Giants lose.

You won the ticket lottery? Lucky bastard.