SportsWrath

Since Badeggs topic is getting overwhelmed

BIGBLUE01

......xxi-xxv.

We turned that topic into something it wasnt meant to be, and I dont want your buddy to be upset. So here ya go. A whole thread all to yourself, to inform everyone how much of an embarrasment I am. have at it.

in light of what has occurred court jester, the dog can't help but to wonder why you would want to draw added attention to yourself.

Instigator.
He is not only that but he is the biggest horse's ass-hole to be a member on this board. If we had mods who really read his posts/comments and cared about this board, he would be banned. MODS - TAKE NOTE, PLEASE!!!! :furious::furious:

He is not only that but he is the biggest horse's ass-hole to be a member on this board. If we had mods who really read his posts/comments and cared about this board, he would be banned. MODS - TAKE NOTE, PLEASE!!!! :furious::furious:

For someone who says he is a pretty old guy you should work on your anger, must play hell with your blood pressure.

Who Patriot....me?

For someone who says he is a pretty old guy you should work on your anger, must play hell with your blood pressure.
Lubeck, anger on a message board is not the same as anger in personal encounters. It does not affect my blood pressure, however when I post something I mean what I say. Do you agree with me that Italian Hot Dog contributes nothing of knowledge or value here and his banning is well deserved?

Lubeck, anger on a message board is not the same as anger in personal encounters. It does not affect my blood pressure, however when I post something I mean what I say. Do you agree with me that Italian Hot Dog contributes nothing of knowledge or value here and his banning is well deserved?

Italian Hotdog, I believe Colonial Jessup has ordered a Code Red. You should get transfered off the base immediately.

Actually I thought you were talking about BigBlue1.

I really don't care who comes or goes. IHD and Egg are pure instigators. People who respond to them are to blame. Sometimes they have good comments though, which is why I wouldn't ban them.

Italian Hotdog, I believe Colonial Jessup has ordered a Code Red. You should get transfered off the base immediately.
As usual, when there is a post against the Hot Dog, YOU APPEAR!!! When are you going to admit that both of these handles are the same person? Like the cowturd NFL football team, you both are failures and SUCK.

Next birthday, I will be 71. What does that have to do with anything? Can you, please, answer the question I asked you? Thank you.

I will hold on, you just freakin asked me.

What does that have to do with anything? Well I wouldn't expect a 71 year old to be so angry.....and I wouldn't expect a 71 year old to be posting on a Giants board. My point is I highly doubt you are in fact 71.

now you made the dog feel sad.

Actually I thought you were talking about BigBlue1. I really don't care who comes or goes. IHD and Egg are pure instigators. People who respond to them are to blame. Sometimes they have good comments though, which is why I wouldn't ban them.

thats messed up :P

Actually I thought you were talking about BigBlue1.

I really don't care who comes or goes. IHD and Egg are pure instigators. People who respond to them are to blame. Sometimes they have good comments though, which is why I wouldn't ban them.

The Dog who refuses to declare his team actually has some good football knowledge. I think some play right into BadEggs hands. Its not that badegg is a bad football fan or a know nothing, its that he is a Cowboys fan, thats it.