SportsWrath

Burress is at it again

GreyHoodie

Plaxico Burress: 'I Am Taller Than The Patriots'

GLENDALE, AZ—In an apparent attempt to raise his morale and that of his team, Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress released a statement Monday saying that his own personal 6'5" height was superior to that of the New England Patriots. "I have successfully out-stood every other player in the league when it comes to tallness," Burress' statement read in part. "That is a fact. And I get taller when I raise my arms, and taller again when I jump. The Pats are good, but there is nothing they can do about me in the department of being full-grown." Patriots linebacker Junior Seau responded to Burress' statement by saying that, while Burress was a very tall player indeed and had displayed great height in the past, it remained to be seen whether he was taller than the Patriots defense when they were playing well.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_brief...ess_i_am_taller

I have been watching Burress for some time and also the Patriots.

I firmly agree with him that he indeed does play taller than the Pats.

I also don't think the Pats have enough time to condition their players into being taller before the superbowl.

I have been watching Burress for some time and also the Patriots.

I firmly agree with him that he indeed does play taller than the Pats.

I also don't think the Pats have enough time to condition their players into being taller before the superbowl.

Or better jumpers.

I know, I was referring to GH.

I know the onion is satire.

Of course the media is blowing it out of proportion. The media blows everything out of proportion. How many stories have we heard about the Patriots filming the Jets defensive coordinator was filmed from the wrong location. The rule that was broken wasn't the filming, but the location of the camera. But if we don't blow it out of proportion there is no story. Same deal with Burress, Anna Grant (the Pats girl the Colts booed), Romo's trip to Mexico. etc.

I know the onion is satire.

Of course the media is blowing it out of proportion. The media blows everything out of proportion. How many stories have we heard about the Patriots filming the Jets defensive coordinator was filmed from the wrong location. The rule that was broken wasn't the filming, but the location of the camera. But if we don't blow it out of proportion there is no story. Same deal with Burress, Anna Grant (the Pats girl the Colts booed), Romo's trip to Mexico. etc.

I agree, but I can watch that T.O 'thats my quarterback" shit all day. Some things never get old.

That story has a ton of proportion to go before it gets blown out. A lifetime if not more.

My guess is next year, in training camp, when TO wants another contract and begins to piss and moan and says something bad about either Philips, Garrett or Romo you will see that clip over and over and over again. Like I said, infinite times will never be enough.

Burress is full of shit.

First, he is not even the tallest Giant, he is 6-5, both Boss, Kevin & McKenzie, Kareem are 6-6.

Second, Brady, Kyle & Seymour, Richard & O'Callaghan, Ryan & Britt, Wesley are all taller than him. The tallest player on the field will be Britt at 6-8.

:LMAO::doh:

Burress is full of shit.

First, he is not even the tallest Giant, he is 6-5, both Boss, Kevin & McKenzie, Kareem are 6-6.

Second, Brady, Kyle & Seymour, Richard & O'Callaghan, Ryan & Britt, Wesley are all taller than him. The tallest player on the field will be Britt at 6-8.

:LMAO::doh:

Man thats gonna piss off the Pats.