SportsWrath

Does the Arizona weather favor the Giants?

JMFP

:huh:

the dog will bring it down a few notches for you then...the question was posed because you continue to respond relentlessly to every thread...hence. it appears that you have never come across a thread you didn't like...neither here nor there, just an observation...

the dog will bring it down a few notches for you then...the question was posed because you continue to respond relentlessly to every thread...hence. it appears that you have never come across a thread you didn't like...neither here nor there, just an observation...

LOL, I thought at 1st thats what you meant. But then I thought, "who could be stupid enough to question someone who responds to threads on a MB."

I just found that person. <_<

Everybody qb plays a heck of a lot better in a dome then outside.

Eli in a dome rating 87.2 5 TDs 4 Int

Tom in a dome rating 104.7 22 TDs 9 Int

interestingly enough, there was a time in the late 80's that a team with a quality QB (the dog wants to say Elway and the Bronocs, but isn't 100% sure) was putrid in dome play...went through stretches where they consistently lost in domes, and played poorly, which is somewhat odd...in fact, the dog is pretty sure it was denver because it was at that time that they were blasted by teh 49ers in the super bowl, which was played in a dome...

the dog guesses that no other team has come to this brilliant conclusion as of yet...you did it! you solved the mystery of the patriots! get the word out to defensive coordinators everywhere...remember this date! January 29th 2008 is the date that the clever scheme to derail the patriots offense was hatched! it's pressure! Pressure! PRESEzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

Sarcasm - refuge of the unoriginal. Disappointing, to say the least.

Yeah, I'm brilliant. Let me know if you need some tutoring, so you can finally add that G.E.D. to your resume.

Field Day? You did say "field day" right?

Just like the "field day" in week 17:

Brady: 32-42 356 yards 2 Tds, 0 Ints...Sacked once for minus 10.

Now, I don't know how much "pressure" the Giants had, but 356 yards says that it wasn't that much...And, I don't recall the weather conditions, but I don't think that game was played in a monsoon or snow storm...

So let me get this straight: The Giants defensive line has improved that much since Week 17 and the Pats offensive line is simply not going to show up Sunday...And Brady will react the same way to this so-called "pressure" as Romo and Garcia did...And the Cowboys and Bucs surrounded Romo and Garcia with the same type of weapons as Brady to help relieve the pressure...Hmmmmm...I see how the situations are similar... :doh:

Field day? It's stuff like this that keeps me here... :lol:

THAT'S RIGHT, BADEGG......FIELD, FUCKING, DAY, BABY!!!!!!!

Quote by Pierce: Well they said to us we won't be able to rattle Brady....well I don't know if we rattled him or not....but he had some grass stains on him. He said it with the dry understatement of an English gentleman. I thought I was having tea with the Queen or something. LOL!!!

Quote by Pierce: Well they said to us we won't be able to rattle Brady....well I don't know if we rattled him or not....but he had some grass stains on him. He said it with the dry understatement of an English gentleman. I thought I was having tea with the Queen or something. LOL!!!

I loved when Pierce brought up the 18-1 in his post-game comments. That dude loves making people eat their words.

I loved when Pierce brought up the 18-1 in his post-game comments. That dude loves making people eat their words.

I was watching some more postgame coverage on giants.com awhile ago, and when Pierce was talking, I thought the same thing. I love how he hits you with these PIERCING words while keeping a straight face. FUCK THE NONBELIEVERS!!!