SportsWrath

Snyder committed to deconstructing the Redskins

JMFP

Williams met four times with Snyder to discuss the head coaching job, but it quickly became clear that the owner was more focused on other candidates, including former Giants head coach Jim Fassel, current Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo and Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels. Snyder also has interviewed Indianapolis Colts defensive coordinator Ron Meeks and Tennessee Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hnA7JSz...q72XxQD8UE3QVG0

I don't know what is going on with them but it really is a joke. The team needs to do something to keep Spags, even if it means more money. Hopefully Spags is content being a DC for another 2-3 years and stepping up down the line.

The only thing that has me worried is unlike McDanials who is only 31 and has publicly said he isn't leaving NE yet, Spags is 48 and probably more aware of how rare the chance will be to get a HC position.

The 'Skins are starting to become an off season joke, Snyder is driving that franchise into the ground.

I don't think Spags is stupid enough to even come near that sinking ship of a franchise.

Um... what do you mean "is driving?" He HAS driven that francise into the ground. It's been a joke ever since he took over, fired the entire front office, and signed Deion Sanders and Bruce Smith.

Those guys will never see the Super Bowl as long as that ass clown is in charge.

Snyder is obsessed with name-players, it makes his ego feel better knowing he has Deion and Bruce playing for him. His team is in salary-cap hell thanks to that. And overspending in free agency.

Yeah, but they've been in salary cap hell for years, and the fuckers always manage to work it out.

Yeah, but they've been in salary cap hell for years, and the fuckers always manage to work it out.

I know. What's up with that? Every year, the Redskins throw more money than any other team out there....it's like Snyders playing with Monopoly money or something.