SportsWrath

Anyone know what time the Giants.....

BIGBLUE01

......FLY in? I know they get here on Mon the 28th, but does anyone know what time by any chance? I want to see if I can be at the airport at that time. How would I find this out?

the dog assumed that they had to clear their agenda directly through you, since there is a rumor that has been flying around that you are from Arizona...oh yes, the dog recalss you mentioning that once or one thousdand times recently...

anthow, the listed agenda is such:

ETA: 9 AM

Hotel check in: 10 AM

Arrive at court jester's house: 11AM

court jester dances for the team: 12 PM

Well, I find out they arrive here about 2:45pm (AZ time), and they are staying at a resort not to far from my house. The stadium is on the other side of town. So, Im goin to Sky Harbor airport. Anyone think I got a shot at a John Hancock?

Well, I find out they arrive here about 2:45pm (AZ time), and they are staying at a resort not to far from my house. The stadium is on the other side of town. So, Im goin to Sky Harbor airport. Anyone think I got a shot at a John Hancock?

I thought they were dressing Keith Elias for the Superbowl instead of John Hancock. You may want to look into that.

I thought they were dressing Keith Elias for the Superbowl instead of John Hancock. You may want to look into that.

Anytime you wanna go head to head on our teams trivia, let me know. Id dust you. You have to hold on to the Elias thing, cause my little mess up is all ya got, your pathetic. ;)

It'd be quick too, cause I can go back to the days of Tuffy Leemans, w/o lookin it up. Your bandwagon knowledge doesnt go any further than Aikman. :rolleyes:

the dog suggests that the next time he is stalking the dog in princeton nj, and for reasons that are quite clear isn't able to locate the dog (that being a part of the whole the dog doesn't line there extravaganza...), it would be beneficial for the court jester to get keith elias' "john hancock" at that time...

Well, they got here around 4pm, went straight on the bus. Didnt get a chance to even get a glimpse. When leaving the airport, they go basically the same way I do to go home. Tried to get close to the bus. To no avail. <_<

So where do ya think theyll practice? The Stadium theyre playin in, or an alternate one?

Well, they got here around 4pm, went straight on the bus. Didnt get a chance to even get a glimpse. When leaving the airport, they go basically the same way I do to go home. Tried to get close to the bus. To no avail. <_<

So where do ya think theyll practice? The Stadium theyre playin in, or an alternate one?

Probably not. That's a grass field so practicing on it is usually out of the question. There's probably a facility at one of the colleges or they'll just use the Cardinals' facility.

Probably not. That's a grass field so practicing on it is usually out of the question. There's probably a facility at one of the colleges or they'll just use the Cardinals' facility.

Tell me this, do you think the two teams would use the SAME practice field? Like alternate times or something? The reason I ask, is the the Patriots are practicing at Sun Devil Stadium. I can rule that out if they dont.

Tell me this, do you think the two teams would use the SAME practice field? Like alternate times or something? The reason I ask, is the the Patriots are practicing at Sun Devil Stadium. I can rule that out if they dont.

I doubt it. If the Pats are at Sun Devil, the Giants are probably at the University of Arizona or Arizona State University... whichever is closer.

I doubt it. If the Pats are at Sun Devil, the Giants are probably at the University of Arizona or Arizona State University... whichever is closer.

I didnt think so.

Well, Arizona State University is the same thing as Sun Devil Stadium. Sun Devil is the name of ASU's football stadium. So the Pats are practicing at ASU.

The University of AZ is two hours away from where thier staying and where the game is played, so I doubt its there.

Im thinking the Cards practice facility. Im gonna try tomorrow. ;)