SportsWrath

2007 Giants... Worst team ever to reach Superbowl

so-cal dub

Nonsense! Absolute nonsense! You act as though the Giants play in the Superbowl ever year. You also act as though the NFL Commissioner has granted the Giants a free pass to play in it next season as well.

Both teams have everything to lose on Sunday. No one will care about the Pats undefeated season if the Giants win. No one will care about the Giants run should the Pats win. And neither team will automatically malke the playoffs next season.

And this is a good thing. This is the way professional sports should be. You Giants fans need to embrace this.

Part of me wants to root for the Giants this weekend. But this "we don't get respect routine" and "we are the best because we won the NFC Championship" montra is nauseating...

Something tells me that if the Pats really unload on the Giants this weekend, which is a possibility, that Michael Strahan is not going to be too excited about his 2nd NFC Championship ring, when he has no Superbowl ring.

You sure have alot to say in all of your jealous hurting. If Dallas were here, you'd be singing a different tune. Youre all two faced sore losers. :rolleyes:

You sure have alot to say in all of your jealous hurting. If Dallas were here, you'd be singing a different tune. Youre all two faced sore losers. :rolleyes:

Not really. When, in all of my posts on this board, have I ever talked about NFC Championships. Never. And I am pretty sure that the Cowboys have a few more of them than the Giants. And the Eagles. And the Redskins. Maybe if you combine the Giants, Eagles and Redskins....Nevermind! It's irrelevant. Win the big one! That's all that matters! :o

I still think if they hadn't called holding on that interception Armstead returned for a touchdown in that Super Bowl, that game would have been A LOT different. Moot point I know, just my opinion.

The whole complexion of the game changed.....Dilfer's guaranteed pick six per game was nullified on a call that only the referee saw.....(thought he saw) and no one else. That and Collins feeling pressure every snap even when it was a running play. :rolleyes:

Not really. When, in all of my posts on this board, have I ever talked about NFC Championships. Never. And I am pretty sure that the Cowboys have a few more of them than the Giants. And the Eagles. And the Redskins. Maybe if you combine the Giants, Eagles and Redskins....Nevermind! It's irrelevant. Win the big one! That's all that matters! :o

Its stupid to keep saying "Win the big one first"..... no shit sherlock, thats what everyone plays for, the SB trophy. But you're asking us not to be happy with what we've accomplished thus far, and we are. You can root for your team all you want up until they lose and then bail, we dont care. But we're proud of our boys. We want them to take home the trophy, but if they dont, they gave it a hell of a shot, and we're proud.

LOL, all you cowboys fans sound the same. Sore losers. :rolleyes: