SportsWrath

Virginia Giant

In 1934 the Chicago Bears finished the season undefeated going 13-0, but lost in the Championship game. Anyone wanna take a stab at who beat the unbeatable that year?

The Jacksonville Jaguars?

:P

OK,,THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!

Not so fast, I have several times this year the Giants will when the Super Bowl when Hell freezes over. So if there is ice in Arizona, that's good news. :rock:

Hey, it gets cold here. Like right now, its about 4 am (I got alot of wk to do) and its a blistering 40 degrees, and by noon, it should still be sleigh riding weather at a nippy 55-60 degrees. The only other dilemma I have besides shoveling the walkway of sunshine, is whics pair of shorts should I wear with my Osi jersey.

Hey, it gets cold here. Like right now, its about 4 am (I got alot of wk to do) and its a blistering 40 degrees, and by noon, it should still be sleigh riding weather at a nippy 55-60 degrees. The only other dilemma I have besides shoveling the walkway of sunshine, is whics pair of shorts should I wear with my Osi jersey.

Sounds good, but I actually like humidity. I like high heat and high humidity, must be the Louisiana still in me. But in Virginia, this is the most miserable time of year for me. Fucking 10 to 20 degrees at night, 30 in the day, and thats average. The night of the GB game, it was so cold my pipes froze, and in the years I;'ve lived here, i don;'t ever remembering that happening.

Can't wait for July. <_<

Fuck you. :P

It's a balmy -25C here today.