SportsWrath

Haters response

RaginCaucasian

You want to know the real bottom line?

The Giants to this point have beaten every team they were predicted to lose to in the playoffs.

They beat the Buccaneers with the Giants personal nemesis Jeff Garcia @ QB for the Bucs.

They beat the Cryboys who they were not only predicted to lose to but some were predicting the game to be over by halftime (that means you Joe Buck & Troy Aikman). Who, after losing, cried about it on national television (T.O.), admitted they were comfortable with playing poorly (Romo) and then didn't even have the class to admit they lost to a better team (Bummer Phillips).

They beat the Packers who NOBODY thought they would even come close to..... bad weather, Eli's record in poor weather, the HOF Brett Favre throwing 2 picks to Eli's 0, it taking 3 times to be a charm for Tynes, ect.

The real bottom line is that every time people have doubted this team they have come up huge in situations where everyone thinks they will falter.

They played Dallas twice during the regular season and beat them when it counted.

They played Green Bay during the regular season and beat them when it counted.

They played New England during the regular season and almost won the game when there was NOTHING for them to gain by playing.

This team is in the Super Bowl against a familiar opponent, with every potential prognosticator predicting their demise.

This is why they play the game..... because on any given Sunday one team wins and the other team loses... no matter what the odds are.

This season isn't over yet for the Giants.... it is for some others but not for them, they have the opportunity to put their names into the history books as does New England..... it should be one hell of a game.

You want to know the real bottom line?

The Giants to this point have beaten every team they were predicted to lose to in the playoffs.

They beat the Buccaneers with the Giants personal nemesis Jeff Garcia @ QB for the Bucs.

They beat the Cryboys who they were not only predicted to lose to but some were predicting the game to be over by halftime (that means you Joe Buck & Troy Aikman). Who, after losing, cried about it on national television (T.O.), admitted they were comfortable with playing poorly (Romo) and then didn't even have the class to admit they lost to a better team (Bummer Phillips).

They beat the Packers who NOBODY thought they would even come close to..... bad weather, Eli's record in poor weather, the HOF Brett Favre throwing 2 picks to Eli's 0, it taking 3 times to be a charm for Tynes, ect.

The real bottom line is that every time people have doubted this team they have come up huge in situations where everyone thinks they will falter.

They played Dallas twice during the regular season and beat them when it counted.

They played Green Bay during the regular season and beat them when it counted.

They played New England during the regular season and almost won the game when there was NOTHING for them to gain by playing.

This team is in the Super Bowl against a familiar opponent, with every potential prognosticator predicting their demise.

This is why they play the game..... because on any given Sunday one team wins and the other team loses... no matter what the odds are.

This season isn't over yet for the Giants.... it is for some others but not for them, they have the opportunity to put their names into the history books as does New England..... it should be one hell of a game.

:flex::rock::TU::clap:

Nope. I am my team is the New England Patriots.

Since when? 1999-2000? Hahahahahahaha!!!! Dallas fans Pats fans...all the same....they 'come out' of the woodwork when they team is winning.....(well Dallas winning what???? NFC East titles and no playoffs...weird to me why so many are on their bandwagon)

Since when? 1999-2000? Hahahahahahaha!!!! Dallas fans Pats fans...all the same....they 'come out' of the woodwork when they team is winning.....(well Dallas winning what???? NFC East titles and no playoffs...weird to me why so many are on their bandwagon)

Can't put an exact date on it, but it was the 70s, I started paying attention to football. And have always rooted for the Patriots.

Needless to say up until recently I would have to root for other teams in the post-season, but never Dallas. I hate Landry and "America's Team." The Cheerleaders were hot though.

Can't put an exact date on it, but it was the 70s, I started paying attention to football. And have always rooted for the Patriots.

Needless to say up until recently I would have to root for other teams in the post-season, but never Dallas. I hate Landry and "America's Team." The Cheerleaders were hot though.

So you started rooting when they had the gay sailor on thier helmets? Niice. :P

Who was thier QB back then, was it GROGAN or something?

When did you 'start' posting silly shit on other teams message boards? The day you found out the Giants were playing you again? Fear is a Mo-Fo esp when it was the team that had you on the ropes in a 'meaningless' game.

:P;)

(P.S. the only time I rooed for other teams in a playoff was ONCE.....I laid a futures bet on Pittsburgh to win it all.....AFC div playoff, AFC Championship, and the Superbowl.....200 dollars got me 2200 dollars) (other than that I am a Giants fan....I watch playoff games, I root for the Giants...big diff!)

You signed on during the Grogan/Plunkett years!?! Damn, can't hate you then, you're just as emotionally scarred as we are. :lol:

welcome grey hoodie.

You signed on during the Grogan/Plunkett years!?! Damn, can't hate you then, you're just as emotionally scarred as we are. :lol:

I stopped cheering for the Pats when they offered up their throats to the Bears in 85. And they definitely came off the list when the Prostitute and his sluts (Meggett being one of them) came back home to play the Giants and poured on the points on a miserable team. Little Mr. I was only talking to her and not paying for sex Meggett had the nerve to say "This is my house" (e.g. Giants Stadium). Since then they went from being a regional choice for me in the playoffs to just being another Boston based team.

Well I grew up in Mass. Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Patriots. Root, root, root for the home team.

Plus it pissed off my dad who is from Brooklyn- Yankees, Knicks, Rangers, Giants. Mom nearly killed my dad when she learned that me and my sister had learned new words from listening to my dad watch the Giants on TV.

:o

Mom still roots for the Brooklyn Dodgers and gets excited every time a rumor surfaces they might move back. :rolleyes:

This had been a good year for Boston sports, hasn't always been that way. 86' was the worst heartbreak year, destroyed in the SB then one ground ball away from breaking the curse. But this year we got a shot at three championships. Now if the Bruins could just their act together.....

This had been a good year for Boston sports, hasn't always been that way. 86' was the worst heartbreak year, destroyed in the SB then one ground ball away from breaking the curse. But this year we got a shot at three championships. Now if the Bruins could just their act together.....

Settle for 2 out of 3? ;)

Well I grew up in Mass. Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Patriots. Root, root, root for the home team.

Plus it pissed off my dad who is from Brooklyn- Yankees, Knicks, Rangers, Giants. Mom nearly killed my dad when she learned that me and my sister had learned new words from listening to my dad watch the Giants on TV.

:o

Mom still roots for the Brooklyn Dodgers and gets excited every time a rumor surfaces they might move back. :rolleyes:

Bruins have looked good and then they haven't. I don't think they will win it this year. The Eastern Conference is all mixed up this year. If you guys get Santana, expect 5 World Series in a row.

Bruins have looked good and then they haven't. I don't think they will win it this year. The Eastern Conference is all mixed up this year. If you guys get Santana, expect 5 World Series in a row.

Taht would be my worst nightmare :brooding: