SportsWrath

We're going LB in the first round

BigBlueArrington

Eh, we're jumping the gun anyway--we have one more game this season :).

I don't know if Kiwi could do what Tuck is doing--he had to lose weight to play LB, and I imagine that would cause him trouble on the inside.

I don't have as much faith in Moss as you do; but then again, I didn't think Webster would make the team next year, so wtf do I know. Hixon/Tyree is going to be interesting, in the sense that there's just so many wide receivers you can keep on the team just for specials before you start hurting yourself on the regular offense, IMO.

I'm hoping Toomer doesn't retire yet, since it's obvious that he's finally over the knee surgery and would probably have a good year next year, but I don't know if he would want another season after winning a SB (yes, I'm crossing my fingers).

Yeah guess we are looking past the Superbowl here :P

But about the WRs we only have six active on our team at the moment.

Plax our #1

Toomer our #2

Smith our Slot

Moss could use his speed for some WR screens or trick plays

Tyree can catch the ball decent option for #5 plus special team value

and Hixon only plays on special teams but it would be interesting to see what he could do at WR in a game

So we can keep Hixon and Tyree for special teams(keep in mind Tyree does play WR) and IF Toomer does retire that opens up a spot for any new WR that we draft or get through FA.

Your right though lets focus on the Superbowl before we start talking about the offseason.