SportsWrath

Do yo Know what I heard today

Lughead

About Lawrance Tynes and his game winning Field Goal

Coughlin did not even call for A field goal while debating on what He should Do Tynes just ran out on the field and so the rest of the FG team did to Coughlin then decided to let it go cause he felt IF Tynes had that much Faith that he was going to Make it He (coughlin) did not want to mess him up.

When Tynes ran out there to attempt the OT FG....I did notice that the coaching staff was a bit confused. Then Tynes paused on the field and Coughlin waived Tynes back to the FIELD....

....the rest is history. And there was an important stat. Prior to Tynes' make...no ONE has kicked a FG for 40+ yds in the postseason in Green Bay until Tynes.....

:TU:

So, do we have confidence in Tynes to make a Superbowl winning FG? If he has the confidence he can make a NFCCG winning FG...maybe we should have faith in him for at least one more game.

I have confidence that if he gets 3 shots at a field goal, that he'll certainly make at least one of them :(

....the rest is history. And there was an important stat. Prior to Tynes' make...no ONE has kicked a FG for 40+ yds in the postseason in Green Bay until Tynes.....

I remember that blowhard Mike Fransceca or whatever that ball lickers name is on WFAN saying that prior to the game and saying "If the Giants need to kick anything over 40 yards to win they game they lose."

There is something about that guys voice that makes me wish I could reach through the radio and just nail him to make him shut up. That voice.....it is like he has Jerry Jones' balls in his mouth and his man juice covering his vocal cords. There are times I can't help but change the station I loathe his voice so much.

I remember that blowhard Mike Fransceca or whatever that ball lickers name is on WFAN saying that prior to the game and saying "If the Giants need to kick anything over 40 yards to win they game they lose."

There is something about that guys voice that makes me wish I could reach through the radio and just nail him to make him shut up. That voice.....it is like he has Jerry Jones' balls in his mouth and his man juice covering his vocal cords. There are times I can't help but change the station I loathe his voice so much.

That made me laugh. I guess I also have a perverted sense of humor.

I have confidence that if he gets 3 shots at a field goal, that he'll certainly make at least one of them :(

no, he made 3 out of 5 in that game in icy, windy conditions and one of those misses should be thrown out because of the snap. Rhythm is everything to kickers.

About Lawrance Tynes and his game winning Field Goal

Coughlin did not even call for A field goal while debating on what He should Do Tynes just ran out on the field and so the rest of the FG team did to Coughlin then decided to let it go cause he felt IF Tynes had that much Faith that he was going to Make it He (coughlin) did not want to mess him up.

well what other call is there from the 32 yard line in OT when your D is dominant? What was there to think about?

no, he made 3 out of 5 in that game in icy, windy conditions and one of those misses should be thrown out because of the snap. Rhythm is everything to kickers.

Feagles did a brilliant job getting that ball placed perfectly for him, there was no break in rhythm for Tynes.